lunch

Natalia and trisha parents in MM

Natalia.

My mom told them to come in. When Jessie saw me he looked down, but Trisha seemed to think this was a great opportunity to come up and hug me. She squeezed tight but my hands never left my sides.

" hey sis mom told me she was having a family lunch but i didn't know if you would have shown up, I'm glad you did."

I can already see what this bitch I call my sister is doing and if she wanted to play we were going to fucking play.

I grinned at her. " why wouldn't I were all family here no reason for me not to show up."

The tension was all over the room and I knew they could feel it.

"Okay guys lunch is in the kitchen just let me get the boys and we will eat".

Mom walked away and that just left the three of us.

"So Nat how's life treating you. Seeing anyone special."

I felt my vain pop as she said that.i thank God that Mom walked back in with dad and Tyler. I saw Jessie perk up when his eyes landed on Tyler.

"Mommy pa say I'm be a qwaterback when I get bigger."

"Really he said that." I looked over to my dad. "Hey what can I say the kids got skill."

I laughed and placed Tyler right next to me. Lunch was served and everyone started eating. It was awkward silence until Tricia started talking.

"So mom I found this really gorgeous hotel that I think I want my wedding to be held". She droned on and on about her stupid wedding. I just blocked her voice out to the point where I didn't even hear my name being called.

"nat,nat,NAT!".

"Huh what." I looked up to see my sister calling me Oh what could she possibly want.

" I was asking if you would be the maid of honor in my wedding".

This bitch done lost her damn mind. Every one looked uncomfortable when she said that.

" look Natalia I know that the past couple years have been hard for you and I know that you might still be angry with me but I hope you can really forgive me and put everything behind you but if you're uncomfortable being in my wedding I'll completely understand. I just thought it'll be nice to have my sister support my marriage". She said to me real cocky like.

I could have smacked her, I could have just reached over table and smack the lip gloss off her lips, but instead I took the high road.

" trisha listen- listen hear you trifling whore- i am happy that your getting married- I hope you fall in a ditch- but I don't think I want to be in your wedding- you have some nerve asking me to be in your dirty ass wedding- its just when I got married you weren't in my wedding so it'll be weird if I was in yours- I'll be in your wedding when I see a unicorn shit gold- besides the people who will be at your wedding already went to mine so they would not only feel weird but also uncomfortable- fuck you.

Trisha looked irritated and I was pleased. It didn't last long however because she looked over at Tyler and smiled.

" hi Tyler I don't think you know me but I'm your auntie Trisha but you can call me Trish".

Tyler said hi but he was a shy little guy sometimes so it came out as more of a whisper.

"So Nat if you don't mind me asking where is Tyler's dad."

"trisha" my dad said more like a warning. "What I'm just asking a question" she said as if feigning ignorance.

"Well if you must know Tyler's dad is not in our lives and he was not a good man. he was basically the scum of the earth and I don't want Tyler to be around that. I don't want him to grow up disappointed about who his father is. so it's better for him to not see him then wind up being hurt". I looked a Jessie while I said everything.

He looked hurt,mom looked disappointed, dad showed no emotion and Trish well she was just being her self.

I got up and told them Tyler and I have to leave. Mom tried to protest but my mind was made up. I don't care what anyone said, I was doing what was right for my son.

Wasn't I?

Hope everyone had and awesome Christmas.