lawyer

Theodore Mattson in MM

Natalia.

Talking to Trisha really opened my eyes. All this time i just thought that she was a evil bitch, but I guess she was just a jealous bitch.

I was meeting a friend of mine for lunch who was a lawyer for cases like mine. He knew basically everything about me and was even Tylers God father.

I pulled up to this little bistro that looked laid back but had a quite ambience. All in all it was kinda romantic.

When I got there i saw Theo already waiting for me so I thought I'd play a little joke on him. I walked up to him and said in a really high voice " ooh boy you look so fine are you alone"

"Sorry I'm kinda waiting on someone" he said. I started laughing and he looked up at me.

"You know you play too much right" he said breathlessly. "Oh I know and you love me for it" I said while hugging him.

"So what up nat you sounded really mad when you called"

I sighed "well wouldn't you be mad if your ex husband was trying to take you to court for custody of your kid"

"Wait he's trying to get full custody of Tyler" he said sounded a little taken back.

" oh god no he's not that stupid he wants joint custody I don't want to even give him that"

" nat you know I love you but him filling for joint custody isn't that bad of a thing, what I'm saying is there's a better chance that he's going to win compared to you"

" come on Theo  isn't there anything you can do"

" ok let me ask you this is Tyler Jessie's  son"

" yes"

"Has Tyler ever talked about why he doesn't have a dad"

" well yeah but I don't see with that-"

" does Jessie have a stable income and home that is suitable for a child"

"Yeah but-"

"Then babe I'm sorry to say this but no court will make you win this case over Jessie and I know that's not what you wanted to hear and it sucks but you yourself said that one day you would tell Tyler about his dad. It just came sooner than later. All I can do is when you go to court we all figure out a schedule that works for both of you and hey they won't just automatically make Tyler stay with him, first they're going to have a couple of supervised visits with you around for Tyler to get used to him, then from there on weekdays, then you pick the days that Jesse can see him by himself. I know you don't like it but I'm just telling you what the outcome is and trust me there's a 99% chance this is going to be the outcome".

I really wanted to cry and I don't even know why.

" Theo I don't want Tyler to go with Jessie and it's not because I just don't want him around it's because I don't want to him and Trisha to be around Tyler filling his head with bull crap."

"I know you don't like trisha very much but I don't think-"

" Oh not liking Tricia has nothing to do with this do you want to know what she told me before I came here" I went on to tell him everything thing that Trisha said to me and he was pissed.

"Are you serious, she really did all that over jealousy"

"Yup" I said poping the p.

"Look feel I don't even want to stress about this anymore let's just have lunch and talk. I don't want to bring up any more of this conversation, its just making my mood go down"

We ordered food and started talking. He asked if I was seeing anyone and I told him no. Just having Tyler didn't really leave much room for dating and for some reason I can't fully trust men anymore. Well except my dad and Theo. I asked if he's seeing anyone special and he said no.

I never really looked at Theo until he said that I mean what person wouldn't want to date him. he's tall he's good looking he's nice he's smart he's good with money he's really generous he's just an all around good guy and there's not a lot of those these days.

I didn't realize I was staring until he started waving his hands in my face. Oh God I was blushing so hard. The lunch was great and talking with him just made me feel so different. It was the type of feeling I got when I first started dating Jessie.

He asked if he could see Tyler and I said sure I just have to pick him up at my parents house. he drove behind me in his car as I made my way over there. When Tyler saw him it was like Christmas. his face just lit up and he just started running towards Theo. I mean I've seen Tyler happy but when it comes to Theo that's a whole different story. I looked at them and started to smile. This is what I wanted, a guy like Theo. Someone who I connect with. I thought I had that once but I guess I was wrong.

He followed me all the way back to my house and stayed a little while longer playing with tyler. but he said he had to go.

" do you really have to go you can stay for at least another hour" I said trying to make the best pouty face I could.

" you know I would love to stay but I have a really important case in the morning so you have to let me go babe"

"Ok fine but you are definitely coming over again".

I pulled him in for a hug. It was kinda long but the weirdest yet most leg numbing thing happened. As we we pulled away from each other we just kind of stared and I don't know who leaned in first but next thing I know I'm being kissed.

Like hands on my waist, hands around his neck kiss. His tongue was trying make its way in and I gladly gave it entrance.when we pulled away we just started laughing like two idiots.

"That's was.."

"Amazing" he said with a big grin on his face.

" yeah it was"

Little did I know we were being watched.