visit

Natalia.

I woke up annoyed thinking about Jessie. How dare he come to my house and start talking to me like that, like I'm the one who did something wrong.

He's still the same though, after all these years still as handsome as ever.

Okay woah what the hell am I thinking about no I am NOT going down this path again I don't care about him. I looked over at my clock and it said 9. Ugh I need to get ready to go to my parents. Maybe I should call and tell them I'm not feeling well ...no way it would just make them come over and that's even worse. I mean I love my parents but they find everything wrong with even the simplest of things.

I walked down to Tylers room and saw that he was already awake on his floor playing with his toys, I smiled at him. How can he be so happy when I'm just over here thinking about All the things That could harm him. I want to be as happy, I want to not have a care in the world but that's not the world we live in at least not the world I live in. I'll Always worry about him and since moving back I have a whole new set of worries and I'm just not willing to face them.

Parents house.

By noon I was over my parents house and already my dad took Taylor and was showing him how to hold a football. I swear that man always wanted a son. I laughed when I remembered how he tried to teach Trisha and I how to play baseball ,let's just say it ended up with him walking weird for a while.

Till this day he still cringes when he sees a baseball bat.

I looked over to see my mom staring at me with wonder in her eyes. "Mom what's up your staring kinda creep like."

"When are you gonna let Jessie see tyler."

I started laughing thinking she was joking but her face held no amusement at all.

" Mom what the hell I thought you were on my side." I yelled, dad looked over to us and carried Tyler out to the backyard.

" okay Natalia you might be an adult but guess what I'm your mother so I don't understand why you're yelling at me as if I'm your child so tone it down a bit ok, now all I'm saying is that Tyler needs to see his father-"

"Mom there is no way I'm-"

She held up a finger signaling she wasn't done talking.

"Honey I know you have a lot of built up anger towards this man and even your sister but you need to learn how to let things go and not just for you but for tyler. he needs his father in his life".

" he was doing just fine without Jessie Mom and he'll continue to do just fine".

My mom grasped both my hands. " sweetheart you don't know that. he deserves to know his father and you really should forgive jessie because if don't let go of the past it will consume you."

" how should I do that Mom he's marrying Trisha he's marrying my own sister, can you forgive her for what she did to me."

" yes I can because i already did.your father and I both love you guys unconditionally so forgiving her was easy for us but you need to forgive her".

I was about to say something but was cut off with a knock on the door I looked at my mom and she looked at me with apologetic eyes.

" Mom who's at the door"

" I need you girls to resolve this, it makes no sense for this to continue. Your family".

" Mom who is at the fucking door." I stood up This time.

My mom just got up and walked to the door.

There stood a smiling Trisha and a uneasy Jessie.

Hope you enjoyed.