a mother

Natalia.

"No sweetie you cannot go outside and you need to rest up and we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow" I said to an annoyed Tyler.

Being in a cast is literally driving him crazy I mean you have no idea how happy I was when he woke up and I got to kiss all over his face.I felt like I was seeing him for the first time.when he opened his eyes memories came flooding back to when he was born and I was just overjoyed.

but then came the questions.

Mommy why can't I play outside

Mommy why can't I go to my friend's house

mommy how long do I have to wear this

mommy do we have to go to the doctors I don't like it

Mommy this mommmy that
that I mean I love my son but I am so close to strangling him.

With love of course.

I mean he has gotten better. his bones have started to heal. some of the scars on his body are fading, most will be permanent but as long as he's safe and home that's all that matters.

My parents have been visiting me regularly I mean I was never mad at my dad he didn't do anything wrong. But everything that my mother does annoys me to the core of my soul she's trying to be a peacemaker during a war that just can't be stopped.

And speaking of trifling hoes.

Trisha has been coming around a lot lately and I mean a lot she's been playing nurse for Jessie and since Jessie wants to see Tyler it means he has to bring Trisha with him. And the worst part is Tyler actually likes her.

Like right now Jessie is over just hanging out with Tyler and I'm in the kitchen minding my own business but she has to way her way over to me and try to make a comment about every single thing I do.

Then she had the nerve to drag her finger on kitchen island, look at it with this disgusted face and then look at me and smile. Then she had the nerve to say

"I know a great store where you can get cleaning supplies for cheap".

I wanted to snatch her up so bad and I could off make no mistake i could have and threw her out my house but I didn't because I could not handle taking Jesse home because my child was here and I don't need Tyler seeing that so I just let her say her comments. But she has one more time before I choke her and trust me my hands are itching to do it and Theo is not here to stop me this time.

But instead in took the petty road.

"Yeah well when you're a mother and you have to take care of your child you don't really have time for a lot of cleaning. you have to put them first. but you wouldn't know anything about that, sorry".

Ha I could see the smoke coming out of her ears she looked like she was ready to pounce but instead she just smiled

"Yeah well don't worry I'll be a mother soon. you know Jessie always wanted a lot of children and maybe with me he'll actually get to be there when they're born, take their first steps, say their first words, play with them, you know like a father should. I would never be so vindictive as I keep my son away from his father. But I guess that's just the type of mother you are".

She folded her arms and chuckled at me.

" What the -"

Didn't even get to finish my thought

" you know I always had this question nawing in the back of my mind that I wanted to ask you "

I stood there tight lipped

" how does it feel to know that the love of your life the man you married fucking your sister for a year straight and loved every second of it, the curiosity is killing me" she said a smirk and a wink.

I looked at Trisha and I mean really looked at her and I didn't see any resemblance the little sister that I used to know. I saw this hurt child that wanted to hurt me back for something that I never even did. When she asked me that question I knew that I never really knew her.we were just strangers living in the same house that grew up together. Family pictures with wide Smiles were all fake. That this was who she really was and if she could act like this I could act a hundred times worse.

But to her surprise I did actually answer her question.

" it felt like a someone taking a knife stabbing me over and over and over again"

She still had her smirk but oh I wasn't yet.

" but then you realize that there are billions of people in the world and maybe that one person isn't worth it. that you can find someone else who will love you and treat you like your the most important person in their life and that they will never hurt you and believe me when I say I have found that. Did that answer your question Trish"

She looks pissed so I walked away.

Little did I know Jessie was listening the entire time.

*********************

I know I know it's been so long

All I could say is college is so fucking annoying I'm dead tired like half the time.

😒

Well anyway sorry I took so long but it'll probably happen again. Love all my readers. Keep being awesome.🤗🤗😗

PS. This was not edited.

At all!!!!!!!!

Vote.comment. or don't it's your choice.