Chapter 1

"Hey.. hey Yeri wake up. Wake up , c'mon"

I felt someone tugging onto my sleeves and rocked my shoulders back and forth, god knows how frustrating it is every single time i'm trying to have my peace and people are just so against it. Damn.

"mhmm, what Karin, what is it now?" I lazily stood up and shot Karin my glare, hinting on her that I am not interested with whatever she has to say now.

This girl obviously didn't get my hint as her eyes focused on something or perhaps someone with her hands still placed on my shoulder.

"Hey, look I think he's the new guy people have been talking about."

I blinked my eyes a few times and followed her gaze to see who this dude is. I mean it's because of him Karin had to make such a big fuss over it and woke me up. I was seriously not interested but only wanted to satisfy this girl so that I could continue my nap before maths class starts.

My eyes landed on the guy. I could clearly see him standing by the front door trying his best to enter the classroom--my classroom, but a bunch of girls were blocking his way and surrounding him asking for his name and shits.

I could tell he was slightly pissed. He's probaly tired of them already.

"Ok Karin firstly, I don't know why you're whispering because clearly he can't even hear you. And secondly, who the hell cares. He's just a new guy."

"Oh my god Yeri, are you not seeing this or are you just blind?" I choked at her statement. This bitch.

"Look at him !!!!!! He is deadly H O T , hot."

"What the hell are you eve--"

I couldn't even finish my words when Karin rushed back to her seat at the other end of the classroom, same for the rest. I saw Mr Park came in the classroom as he kept hitting the teacher's table with his big ass ruler to quieten down the class. There goes my five minutes of sleep.

Mr Park cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses. "I think all of you would have already noticed that we have someone new to welcome. Mr Jeon will you come up here and introduce yourself?"

My eyes rolled over to the front door observing Mr Jeon there casuallly walking up to the front of the class with his head held high. Pfft, must be arrogant.

"um, Jeon Jungkook's the name. Can call me Jk. Ya, that's it." Jungkook ran his fingers through his pushed back hair as he finished his sentence and looked over to Mr Park signalling him that he was done. All the girls were probably much admiring his face. I couldn't care less plus I'm still pretty mad at Karin for ruining my sleep.

"Okay, I hope everyone will be nice to Jungkook here but NOT too nice," Mr Park emphasised the word 'not' as he glared at the group of girls sitting at the side of the class who were giggling ever since Jungkook's arrival.

He knows how clingy these girls would get. The last time a new boy transferred over to our school, these monkeys were the most hectic ones clinging onto Jimin like lovegrass. Oh, poor boy. And to add onto that, their laughters--fake flirty laughter are probably the most annoying sound ever. LIKE VERY.

"Alright Jungkook you can have a sit there at the back beside Kim Jongin."

I should have known better there aren't anymore seat available except the one in front of me.
Jungkook  marched over to his desk. As he reached closer, he's eyes were darted at me. I stared back at him. It was kind of weird because he was looking at me as if I had food on my face. He scooted over to his seat as Jongin reached out his hand and both of them exchaged handshake. My eyes travelled back to the Mr Park who had already started his lesson after announcing that there will be a test next week.

----------------------------

15 minutes left until class is finally over and I swear to god I would've slept soundly at the back without Mr Park even noticing, if the two guys in front of me would have kept their mouth shut and stop conversing. They have been chatting throughout the whole lesson, attracting Mr Park's attention every now and then.

The mounting exasperation tightened my throat. "Could you two please shut the fuck up. God , it's not the end of the world. You can talk after class." I snapped as my teeth clenched tight.

The two idiots were obviously taken aback by my words especially Jungkook. Both Jongin and Jungkook turned their heads to face me, earning a glare. It took them awhile to reply as they stared hard into my face and i couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

"And I thought miss doodled-face here was nice. I guess not.." I glanced back at Jongin who was already holding his stomach as he laughed so hard, pointing his index finger at me.

"Excuse me Mr Jeon-whatever-your-name-is? Mind repeating what you just said?" Ok, clearly i heard everything he spat out awhile ago, but I was confused and probably much annoyed seeing Jongin chuckling down there as if he's mocking me.

"Haha, sorry but I think you should go check your face out." Jungkook was holding back his laughter as he poked his cheek multiple times.

I furrowed my brows together as i took out my pocket mirror. Shit. UGH I must have been looking like this eversince Karin woke me up.
I rubbed my palm against my cheek, trying to remove the ink stains on my face. Great. How embarrassing. Meanwhile, the 'J' buddies were busy laughing silently in their seat as they kept glancing back at me. Fuck.

----------

I hope you guys read my author's note before reading this chapter . If not , it's okay haha . Anyway , please continue to support this fanfiction . It's pretty much lame at first but I will do my best to write better Chaps. Thankyou for reading.
Don't forget to vote.
much love , Nana .