Chapter 3

I slumped my back against the couch with my head on the arm rest and buried my face into my arms. Sigh.

I heard Karin rummaging through the cabinets in the kitchen probably searching for her diet oatmeal as usual.

I'm not over at her apartment but rather living in with her. Karin dragged me to move into her apartment since she felt lonely. Plus her place has two extra rooms and a very nice view. Why not? I thought. Her parents are always overseas for business trip and stuff, you know adults. They barely have any time to stop by Seoul and maybe see how their daughter is doing. They would just transfer Karin some money from their bank account. Karin may be wealthy with money, but she's definitely poor in terms of love from parents, Just like me.

And as for me, I didn't have any place to stay at eversince I moved here. I only met Karin last grade when she transferred to our school and before moving in here I was just all around Seoul renting for small cheap apartment to stay at. Money wise....... I worked my ass off. Everyday.

Karin basically knows almost everything about me. She knows about my family background. She knows how much I want to go home and see my mum, she even knows about my relationship with Jongin which no one in campus does. Jongin and I agreed that our "sibling" status shall not be known to everyone because it's going look weird how he's rich whereas I... let's not say it.

I tilted my body sideways, facing the tv as I brought up my leg and desperately reach for the remote control at the corner of the coffee table with my foot.

"Tch, you know you can just sit up and reach for it using your hand, right" Karin threw the remote control towards me as she holds her energy bar on the other hand.

"lazy. As always" I replied with my eyes stucked to the tv screen as I kept changing channels. What is with the shows nowadays.

"Anyway, erm, I think I want to give that Jk guy a shot. What do you say, Yeri?" The corners of her lips rose, nearly reaching her ears.

"Not again, Karin.. When was the last time you hooked up with an asshole and got home looking like a mess with your mascara running down your eyes? Oh I don't know, maybe last week?" I shot her a glare. This isn't surprising. I knew she'd mentioned this sooner or later.

"Oh, come on. I think he's--"

"Different? Yea, you say that everytime. Not surprised, Karin. Totally not."

Karin crossed her arms as she looked at me with an angry pout. Her eyebrows pulled down together. Ugh here we go again. "Look Karin, you barely even last a week with all the guys you've been with. And that Jk guy ? oh no. I don't think he's a sweetheart." This time I placed the remote control by the side and faced her. "But it's worth the try right? Who knows how's he like" she giggled.

"Suits yourself then. Dont come crying into my arms and make me say 'I told you so'." I rolled my eyes at her and went back changing the channels. "YES I knew you'd agree to this, so I had his number ready." Karin fished for her phone in her pocket and scooted closer to me.

"Hold the fuck up, YOU WHAT? How did you even get his number?" I was in dismay. This brat sure works fast.

"Oh I have my ways, he left his phone on his desk when he left for the toilet. Nobody was looking, plus Jongin was asleep and so were you, so I took my chance" She shrugged.

I observe Karin as she grabs hold of her phone and scrolled through her contact lists. There were too many guys in the lists and most of them are either her ex or someone she has eyes on.

Karin always gets who she wants and dates them, but they never last. The first few times she went out with guys and when they broke up, I went knocking onto each guy's door and basically fought for an explanation. I mean, Karin was bawling her eyes out. Of course I had to do something. But literally every single one of those guys' gave me almost the same reason. 'She's a bitch', 'She's bossy' , 'I'm tired of her'. I as a very caring friend , did not left without doing nothing. Let's just say I pretty much kicked them hard in the balls and sashayed my way home. However, the same old thing keeps going on and I was very much sick of it, like hello it's disgusting everytime I have to sacrifice my knee to land on guys' dicks. Everytime Karin comes home crying, I'd just try my best to soothe her and then sip my tea. It's like a daily thing.

"Ah here it is. Jk" She giggled with her palms over her mouth. Her eyes formed a crescent moon as she found Jungkook's phone number.

I couldn't care less so I busied myself with TokyoGhoul that's showing on tv right now. I'd rather keep myself entertained with this anime than having to throw up over Karin's lovey dovey conversation with guys. Perhaps Jungkook for now.

----------
Third person's POV
Yeri rolled over to her side as she groans. Her pale skin came into contact with the cold concrete as she clutch her left arm in pain. Her eyes blink several times. It was cold and she cursed mentally at herself when she realised she was still in her school attire.

"What time is it already?" she asked one one in particular. Her hand travels to every corner of the couch and when she finally had it in her hand , her cold thumb found it's way to her phone button. The bright light shines , blinding the girl as she squinted her eyes struggling to see the time. 9pm. Yeri got up, cracking her neck and knuckles as she dragged herself across the dimly lit hall towards her room. She passed by Karin's room thinking her friend must have already tucked herself to bed, but she stopped right in her tracks when she heard something unusual. Laughters. Voices. "That's definitely not Karin's voice" she thought. Her footsteps went backwards and curiousity started growing in her. The voices grew even louder as she gets nearer to the door. Yeri turns her head to the side and gently placed her ear against the wooden door. Her eyebrows furrowed.

Jeon Jungkook.

-----------------

This chapter seems shorter than the last one and I know that there's no Jungkook parts in this but please anticipate for the next chapter. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thankyou for reading. Don't forget to vote(:

much love, Nana .