Chapter 12

"Are you sure this will work?"

"You don't think it will?"

"No, I just think there's low possibility.."

"I just have to try. Don't worry about me, you guys just have to do well in this too."

"Of course we will. Trust us" he gave me a gentle punch on the arm.

"I've made a promise... So I will do whatever it takes for this to work."

"You really like her that much huh"

I grinned at his question.

---------------------------

Yeri's POV

"Fuck Jungkook, can you move. I can't see. Damn it"

"It's not my fault someone was born short, pfft,"
Jungkook burst out laughing while keeping his head low so he wouldn't get into trouble from Mr Michael again for not copying down the English notes.

"Listen here dick head, if I fail this test it's going to be your fault and I will crush you."

"Crush me? I don't think you can." Jungkook rolled his sleeves and started showing the whole world his bisceps.

"OW, why'd you do that for!" he almost screamed out loud after earning a slap in the head from me.

"MR JEON AND MISS KIM, WHAT IS GOING ON BACK THERE!"

"huh, oh- nothing sir we uhh... we were just uh--"

"He dropped his pen, sir. That's what the fuss was about." I swear to god that was the lamest excuse ever but hey, Mr Michael bought it and I'm saved from trouble.

Jungkook turned his head around to face me again with that unconvinced expression.

"Dropped my pen? Seriously?"

"You should be thanking me, you ungrateful asshole. At least i didn't stutter 'uh um uhh uhh umm' " I mimicked him.

"No, you should thank me. I was going to tell him that you hit me but I didn't."

I rolled my eyes and continued scribbling down the notes Mr Michael wrote down , obviously not caring about the guy babbling nonsense in front of me. I can't bear to miss any bit of notes because English is not easy for me.

It hadn't even past a second yet and Mr Michael had already erased the board. Damn it this old man.

"Aish, fuck you! I didn't get to copy down he notes! UGH" I yelled at Jungkook.

"Serve you right then." He laughed.

"Yah!"

"THAT'S IT YOU TWO AT THE BACK GET OUT!" Mr Michael threw his pen at our direction and luckily I avoided it.

I stood up and shove my chair aside as I stated hard at Jungkook. He did the same. Can my day just get any worst with Jungkook around.

"Thanks a bunch asshole. You just got us into trouble." I whispered and pushed him aside as I walked down the aisle between the tables.

"Who told you to scream. Blame your anger management." He pushed me causing me to hit one of the tables.

"Mother fucker" I pushed him with my shoulders and he did the same and we kept bumping into others' table.