Chapter 5

"oops, got you" he grinned.

He had his arms around my waist when he caught me and pushed me towards him, causing me to fall forward and him falling backwards. I landed on him and I heard him groan as our bodies pressed against one another. His arms were still wrapped around me and I had both my hands on his chest. We stared intently into each other's eyes and I could feel my heart beating rapidly. We were so close that I could hardly breathe.

The door swung opened and, "OH-I'm sorry I thought there wasn't anyone--ok bye. Please continue." He was about to close the door back but I saw his orange hair stick out again.

*click* I heard him snap a picture before he close the door shut. Shit Yeri, just what kind of situation are you in right now.

I was still paralyzed in his arms. I knew I was screwed the moment that boy took a picture of us. I wanted to get up so badly but I felt myself lost as I observe every single detail of Jungkook's side profile. He was probably much as shock as I was because he was still looking at the door.

Jungkook chuckled for a few seconds before he turned his head again to face me. "I know you're mesmerized by this piece of art. But as much as I don't want to ruin your moment, we still have class to attend soon, honey."

I got up quickly and brushed off the dust on my skirt with my back facing Jungkook. Not that I wanted to show him my butt, but I was too embarrased to look at him.

"You missed a spot here" he said as he casually brush the right side of my skirt. "You pervert! Look at where you're touching" I slapped his hand away, obviously taken aback by his action there. He tilted his head a little and smirked. "But you're still blushing though."

"I am not! I'm mad and it's hot!" I lied. "AND WHY DID YOU DO THAT JUST NOW? YOU JUST GOT US INTO A BIG MESS!"

"You brought me up here so it's your fault" he pointed his finger at me. How dare this guy. "Excuse me? I dragged you here so that I could shout at you without anyone hearing or interfering!" I looked up at him with my hands on each side of my waist.

"And you just had to move closer and pulled me causing us to trip and fall and get stucked to each other and then he snap a picture of us and then we're both screwed!" I was going to continue further but I was already panting.

Jungkook bend down a little and stared at me. "Well I just wanted to show you what kind of happened" he shrugged. "What?"

"Yesterday, in Karin's room."

"Oh, so you're telling me Karin pulled you and then you suddenly went shirtless and tripped on her? And you expect me to believe that? ha ha A for effort Mr Jk." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I would have applaud him too but what he said was TOO REALISTIC I couldn't bring my hands up. Yea, note the sarcasm there.

"OWW"

"Can you listen first." he flicked my forehead. I folded my arms and waited for him to continue his bullshits.

"I recieved texts and calls from an unknown. Heck I was going to ignore it but then she said there's a party and she mentioned about Jongin already getting wild there. Who doesn't love party, man? plus my buddy's there I thought I should go." And he shrugged again before continuing. Yea right, buddy. You just knew him. "She sent me the address and when I entered all I found was you sleeping like a pig on the sofa." I punched him in the arm as he laugh uncontrollably. "Karin appeared from the kitchen and told me the party was over and that you were drunk--"

"Can you just get to the point where you strip yourself half naked already!" I cut him off. If he is going to tell me what happen from A to Z then we will definitely miss class and I can't have that in my record.