Chapter 18

"I'm going." Yeri said before running out of the room.

The guys left the room too, trailing behind her. "Where to?" Chanyeol shouted from the top stairs.

"To Jungkook!" She shout back before closing the front door shut.

"Wow she's fast." Jimin spoke. The guys looked at each other in satisfaction before chuckling.

"Well that's our girl. Guess the plan is finally going well, huh?" Jongin smirked as he clung his arms around the Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"It sure is." Jin smiled.

"I can't believe she actually locked her room door though." Taehyung remarked from behind as he kept twisting the door knob.

"To think about it now, I kind of feel bad about this." Jimin said.

"Why?" The guys turned their attention to him.

"I mean she's trying so hard not to get caught about living with Jungkook but we've already knew about it since forever. In fact we know about everything." He replied.

All of them nodded their head as they realised that they too felt bad about indirectly lying to Yeri.

But they knew it's all for the best and it will all be worth it. For Jungkook. And for Yeri.

————————--------

Right after she dashed out of the house, Yeri didn't hesitate to run and looked everywhere around the neighbourhood for Jungkook.

She knew he couldn't have gone far because she was sure that he had walked. She saw both of his car and motorcycle still parked in front of the house.

Yeri continued running and looked almost everywhere in that area. She panted so hard and almost thought of just giving up and head home but slowed down her pace when she stopped by near the park. She squinted her eyes, trying to figure out the guy who was seated alone on a swing with his back facing her.

White plain tee and a red beanie. I finally found you. She smiled to herself and walked nearer to him. "How long have you been here?" She asked so casually, not looking at him and sat on the empty swing next to him.

Honestly, Yeri didn't know why she was there. She wasn't a single bit sure what she was going to say to Jungkook. Did she think thoroughly before running out of the house? Just like how she ran away from home to live on her own in another city?

Was she even supposed to mention about last night to Jungkook?

Jungkook got startled for a moment when he saw her. He wasn't expecting to see her there especially when he was so lost at his own thoughts the whole time. Lost in his own world thinking about her.

"Not long ago. About a few minutes or so.." he replied.

Yeri turned to face at him with an unsatisfied look. "Seriously? You know you suck at lying, right?"

Jungkook looked at her before he adverted his gaze. "30 minutes ago." he replied again hoping she'd believe him this time, but only to earn the same unsatisfied look.

"Okay fine you got me, I was here the whole time ever since I got out just now." He finally gave in.

"What are you even doing here all alone?" she asked, though already knowing the answer to it.