Chapter 15

Yeri's POV

Another dreadful day at school. I've been trying to keep myself awake throughout the whole of History and Biology class.

Really, thanks to Jungkook I didn't get enough beauty sleep yesterday because we came home quite late. But it was mostly because of our pathetic yet cute fight. No it wasn't even cute, what am I saying.

Apparently that prick made me scrub his pants because according to him it was my fault it got stained. I refused of course. Heck I didn't even asked him to throw himself on me to cover me up so close like that.

And to think about it during our little 'date' yesterday he was being such a sweet dreamy guy. And just when we got home he became a turn off. Major turn off.

We spent a good one hour debating with each other who's fault it was. If it isn't because it was my blood, I wouldn't even think about washing it for him. But me being a wonderful 'maid', as what he called me, I washed his pants. And he stood by the toilet door the whole time watching over me until I finished.

Nope, he wasn't waiting for me. He was checking to see if the stain is really perfectly gone. By the time I was done, it was already midnight. What an asshole I swear.

"Aren't you going for lunch?" I felt Jimin tapped my shoulder. I sat up and pried my eyes open only to be welcomed by the usual seven idiots surrounding my table.

"Nah, I brought my own food. I'll stay here and eat. You guys can go ahead," I said as I rummaged through my bag for my lunchbox.

"You prepared food? WHEN? Where's min- You took my sausages!" Jungkook snatched my lunchbox even before I could protest.

"You're not even going to eat them so rather than let those sausages rot in your fridge, it's better that I eat them. And this is revenge for making me wash your pants!" I snatched back the lunchbox and started devouring my
food.

"Hold up. Jungkook's sausage? Fridge? Pants? Revenge? Bro what?" Chanyeol asked out of nowhere. And I nearly forgotten that they were all still here.

"Seems to me you guys have something going on that we all don't know.." Jongin stated causing the rest to look at each other before bringing their head closer as they stared intently at me.

"No, that's not what you guys think! I'm not living with him!" I panicked. They mustn't know about this.

I thought they would actually tease me or probably not buy my words but I heard them snicker instead.

"Who said you're living with him? We were just thinking you went to his house and stole some food," Taehyung said in between in his laughters.

"But now that you mentioned about living with him, I'm starting to have second guesses," Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"No no! You guys are right! I did went to umm his house! Just for for awhile. Right, Kookie?" I looked at Jungkook in desperation, in need of his help. Can't believe he's just standing there not saying anything.

"Kookie? Woah, now he's got a cute nickname. There's really something going on between them." Baekhyun flung his arm around Jungkook's neck earning a chuckle from the latter.

"But why did you go to his house though? Why weren't we invited, Jungkook? Ouch, I'm hurt," Taehyung clutched onto his chest and acted like he was in pain. Not surprising because Taehyung will be Taehyung.