Chapter 10

I couldn't stop fidgeting as I repeatedly click my pen and shook my foot. I found myself chewing my nails as my eyes never left the two guys in front of me.

I know i'd be lying if I said that I don't care a slightest bit. I couldn't even concentrate in class. I was too busy trying to hear their conversation the whole time.

"You sure you're not regretting your decision?"

"It's not too late to change your mind"

"Jongin is good at spreading news fast, you know" His words constantly rang in my head.

Is Jungkook really going to tell Jongin? I can't believe he kept threatening me this morning.

I can't have anyone knowing about me staying in Jungkook's house. It's not even long yet since Jungkook transfered in, but he has gotten so much admires and girls are falling head over heels for him. They'll probably start a 'fan'club for him soon. There's a bunch of these in the school now. Ridiculously true.

I definitely don't want to get myself attacked by those fanatic girls. They wouldn't even let you live peacefully. Not even a second.

The bell went off and everyone started packing up. I still had my eyes on Jungkook and I was trying to listen to every word he's going to say to Jongin.

"Hey Kai do you want to know something interesting?" Jungkook stood up and glance a little at me with a smirk. He purposely spoke a little louder so that I could hear.

"Hm, what is it?" Jongin asked while he reached for the book under his desk.

"Did you know about the girl in our school who was apparently left stranded under the rain last 2 days and bawling her eyes out?" He tried to hold back his laughter.

This guy is getting on my nerves I swear to god.

"Why? What happen?" Jongin asked as he sounded a little more interested to know.

"She was ki--"

"Hey share the story with us too, bro!" Jimin interrupted as he slumped his arms around Jungkook's shoulder.

And just then, the others started joining in too. Basically, its those guys I was stucked with in the time out room the other day. Oh dear God.

"Sure, the more the merrier!" Jungkook gave me that smug look. Shit.

"As I was saying, that girl actually got umm.. what do we call that? Kick.." No Jungkook don't say it..

"Kicked..." Don't say it...

"Kicked out!" FUCK.

"OOO BUSTED.." They all said in unison.

"Yea! And guess where she's staying at now?" Jungkook glanced at me again as he spoke.

They guys got closer as curiousity slowly killed them. "She's living in with a guy and that's m--"

"AAHHHH!!!!" The remaining people in class jumped in shock as they heard me scream.

"Aish, what the hell Kim Yeri!" Jongin yelled.

"WHY why Yeri ah are you okay did you hurt yourself why?!" Taehyung on the other hand came closer to me and hold my shoulder as he scanned his eyes up and down my body to see if I got hurt. Geez.