Chapter 16

Yeri's POV

"Mind repeating what you said earlier, JEON. JUNG. KOOK." I glared at him menacingly as I folded my arms.

"I didn't think they would.. I mean.. I.. heh."He grinned at me and rubbed the back of his nape, trying to find the right words to say.

"'They would eventually forget about it. Oh don't worry. Relax, Yeri. Trust me.' Really Jungkook, really?" I imitated his words in the class earlier and rolled my eyes back to the shitheads in front of us.

I was literally stomping my way home the whole time beside Jungkook as my eyes never left those six guys who were walking home with us.

"If my secret gets exposed, you're a dead meat." I blew my bangs and continued stomping my foot as I fastened my pace.

I overtook the guys but was pulled back by my collar. "Why are you so eager to go to your in-laws'? Chill, they won't run," Jongin said as he pulled me back making me walk beside him.

"until they see your face," Chanyeol continued and the rest laughed at his joke.

"If that in-laws you're referring to is Jungkook's parents, they're not even living with him. And secondly, Chanyeol your ears are uglier than my face so shut up Yoda." I retaliated.

"Oooohhh burnnn!" The guys laughed.

I adjusted my collar and continued walking but this time beside the guys.

"Why are you even here anyways. I thought you were the first to oppose?" Jongin suddenly asked and I threw Jungkook a glance.

"Jungkook dragged me into this," I shrugged.

We finally reached Jungkook's house and surprisingly the guys didn't react the same way I did when I first stepped into his house. I mean Jungkook lives alone in a big house. I can't even.. Nevermind.

I was the last to enter because the monkeys couldn't wait and I was praying so hard none of them would start barging into my room. Temporary room.

But maybe I spoke too soon because I saw Taehyung already halfway up the stairs while the rest scattered for the kitchen and sofa. Shit.

"Taehyung, get down here!" I yelled.

"Why? I need to jump on Jungkook's bed! Jungkook-ah where's your room?" He stopped to face me but eventually scanned for Jungkook's room again.

"The one on the right!" I yelled back before he could turn towards my room.

"Which right? Your right or my right? This right? Okay. " And he headed towards the wrong right which is my room. Fucking hell.

"TAE NO! NOT THIS!" I sprinted towards the door and pushed him, blocking him from going any further. "Ow, relax. You didn't have to push me. Geez." He rubbed his arm and marched towards the opposite room and I i sighed in relief. That was close. I almost got into trouble.

------------------------------

"Yah, are you guys not planning to go home? It's late already.." I asked but nobody answered. All I heard was snores and Jungkook's laughters beside me.

"YAH WAKE UP! Sleep at your own house!" Still, nobody budged.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had their arms and legs tangled together on the floor. Taehyung lay flat on the ground with a game controller on his hand, snoring with his mouth half filled with snacks. Jongin was sleeping on the couch while mumbling something to himself. Jimin was on the same couch, almost falling over. And Jin was asleep beside me with his arms folded. How does he even manage to look like an angel even when he's sleeping?