Chapter 8

Yeri's POV

I blinked my eyes several times trying to fully open them as I yawned and stretched my arms. How long have I been sleeping and what time is it already.

I tilted my head and looked at the clock on the table beside my bed. It's already four in the afternoon. Damn, I slept through my whole morning. Should I blame the medicine Jungkook gave me or his comfortable bed.

After a few tries of getting up, I eventually gave up and my body fell back. I'm still feeling a little too weak and i'm starving. Ugh I can't believe I'm saying this but, I wish Jungkook would come in right now and help me up. I've been in bed for long now.

"Mmm.. cold.." I heard a moan. The hell was that.

"Stop pulling... blanket..cold.."

My head instantly turned towards the sound and it took me a few seconds to realise the situation I was in.

"AAAHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I fell backwards but scrumbled back up on my feet. Wow and to think that I had no energy. I didn't know why I covered myself up in the blanket as if I was naked, but i did.

"HUH WHAT WHAT OH MY GOD WHAT," Jungkook shot right up, wide eyed as he brought up his arms into a 'fight me' position. His hair was in a mess and he was clearly clueless.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT THE HEL ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" I yelled.

I was still shocked. I mean, how could I have not noticed a human being lying beside me the whole time I was asleep or at least when I woke up. And why in the world was Jungkook sleeping beside me.

"Aish seriously." He ruffled his hair in frustration and glared at me.

"Excuse me? If someone is suppose to be frustrated right now, that's me. Not you." I hold the blanket around me tighter.

"What are you babbling about. Can't you see someone is sleeping right now? God." Jungkook squinted his eyes as he looked at me half awake.

"YOU DID SOMETHING TO ME DIDN'T YOU? WHY WERE YOU ASLEEP BESIDE ME?!"

"Are you going through amnesia? Do you not remember what happened just now?"

"What. What happen oh my god what! Shit, don't tell me we..." Okay now I'm scared. DEAD SCARED.

"What the hell are you thinking, Yeri. We didn't do anything.. Unless if you want to." He chuckled. I can't believe this guy.

"Jungkook I'm being serious here. What did you do to me?" I grabbed the pen on the table and pointed it at him.

"Wow, you think I wanted to sleep here? With you? Blame yourself for being clingy." Jungkook shook his head.

"Me? Clingy? What are you talking about? Be specific!"

Jungkook looked at me in disbelief before he spoke. "You really don't remember anything?" I stayed silent.

"Nothing?" He asked again. I shook my head and he sigh.

"You clung onto me like a sloth and told me to stay with you after I fe-- Nevermind." He stopped.