Chapter 6

My pace fastened as I marched my way along the hallway, bumping into others. I pushed every single door opened, surprising almost every student. I didn't care a slightest bit what everyone is whispering about me at this moment.

I absolutely don't give a single piece of shit because i know my only goal right now is to find that guy and slit his throat open. My veins in the neck were bulging out in ridges and I know anger couldn't cover all that I'm feeling. My eyes wandered around desperately searching for him. Come out now, you coward.

My footsteps stopped just in front of Class-4A. And then it hit me...why did I not think of it earlier. Of course he would be in my classroom since we're classmates. I spotted him hanging around at the back of the classroom with a bunch of his friends.

"YAH, KIM TAEHYUNG!" I screamed across the room and brisk walked towards him. I heard one of his friends said "uh oh" before I grabbed Taehyung's collar forcefully. However, his reaction wasn't what I expected. I thought he'd be taken aback and probably push me away for coming up to him and attacking him suddenly. But all this orange-haired dude did was look down to meet my eyes and smile like its nothing. It was as if he had expected this to happen.

"Oh Yeri, hi." He beamed as he stared sincerely into my eyes and grinned with his rectangular shaped smile. What the fuck is this guy doing? And I didn't realise I said that out loud. Loud enough for his friends around me to hear.

My grip on his collar tightened as I gritted my teeth, feeling all annoyed. "It's not the time to joke around, you bastard"

"Yeri ah, let's not be like this and how about you let go of Tae first." Seokjin said as he gently tried to remove my hands off Taehyung.

"That's right Yeri, you guys can talk it out after school. There's always time haha" Baekhyun said, trying to bring up the mood.

"AFTER SCHOOL MY FOOT!" I yelled. "Hey what's going on?" This time it was Jongin who came in the class with Jungkook next to him. My eyes didnt left Taehyung's because I was so mad at what he had done.

"Oh? Are they fighting? Wow this is great!" Jungkook blurted. I saw him from the corner of my eye as he casually pulled out his chair and sat down, facing my direction. I am already beyond furious and I can't believe this punk can still be joking around. JUST KILL ME ALREADY, PLEASE.

"Aren't you even aware what is going on, especially when it concerns the both of us!" I let go of Taehyung and turned around to face Jungkook. He slowly stood up and leaned forward. Fuck, why is it that everytime i'm yelling at him, he always does this. Is he not even tired of constantly doing the same thing. Stand up, look at me, leaned forward, and then what? We both fall down?

"I know, but who cares? I don't get hate anyways. It's you" He smiled and landed his index finger at the tip of my nose.

I was about to punch this asshole but then I heard Taehyung chuckling and tried to hold his laughter as soon as he met my piercing glare. "IS IT EVEN THE FUCKING TIME FOR YOU TO BE LAUGHING AFTER SENDING THAT PICTURE TO EVERYONE IN CAMPUS?!" I grabbed his tie as I couldn't control my anger any longer and all the other 6 guys came nearer and tried to pull me back.

These guys are joking around just beacuse i'm a girl. Wait until I kick your asses, sending you off to the other side of the world.

"ALL OF YOU, OUT! TIME OUT ROOM, RIGHT NOW!"

Fuck my life, y'all.