Chapter 4

My grip on the door handle tightened as I felt my blood boiling in rage. I can't stand another second with what was before me. Just what the fuck is she thinking and what is he doing here. Seething with anger, I dropped my hand to the side and clenched my fist while I approach him menacingly. His eyes met my piercing gaze and I think he knew what was going to happen next.

"WHAT THE SHIT, YERI! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Karin grabbed both side of my arms and threw me aside as she bends down and checked on Jungkook who had his palm on his reddened cheeks. Wow, did she just pushed me.

"Get out." I breathe with a tinged of menace. But he wasn't fidgeting.

"Get the hell out I said." My eyes were flashing and closing into slits as my body rose up and down, trying to calm myself down.

Jungkook got up and put on his shirt that was lying on the floor. Karin was still clinging her arms around his', looking all worried. He gave me a smirk and our shoulders collided harshly before he left the apartment.

"Jungkook wait--LET GO OF ME, YERI" I grabbed her wrist and spun her around before she could even take another step and follow the jerk out.

"JUST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM" Karin screamed into my face as she swing her arm forcefully to loosen my grip on her. Her face contorted in anger and her nostrils flare.

"My problem? My problem is what fucking happened just now! If I hadn't open the door and slapped the shit out of that asshole, both of you would have already been eating each other out and what? Lose your virginity? JUST WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, KARIN?" I yelled back.

"That wasn't what happened okay! You know what, congratu-fucking-lation. Are you happy now? You just ruined it when everything was already perfect." Karin reached for her coat hanging behind the door and stormed out of the apartment as she slammed the door shut in my face.

I could have swore that I saw Jungkook half naked lying above Karin on her bed, and she's practically denying it? My body slid down against the wall as I grab a handful of my hair and pulled it out of frustration. I've never seen this side of Karin and she has never brought any guys home. Not even when they're dating. And what is this that I just saw?!

------------------------

Third person's POV

Yeri grope onto the straps of her bag as her eyes scanned around the classroom. Shit. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't worried and scared. Yeri marched towards her desk and observed every single person who entered. Five minutes left until class starts. Her eyes never left the front door. Cold beads of sweats were forming on her forehead but the girl didn't mind it. She rubbed her palms together continuously just like she would always do when anxiety engulfed her. Every second in her mind she was still secretly praying and hoping that her best friend would appear now.

Just a minute before class starts, screeching sound of shoes were heard from the hallway. Sounded as if someone was rushing for class. Yeri's eyes glinted with hope that it was her best friend that would come busting through the door so she could run up to her friend and embrace her.

However, Yeri's shoulder dropped instantly at the sight of the 'J' buddies panting profusely as they sighed in relief seeing that their homeroom teacher has not entered yet. Yeri shot a glare at Jungkook with the urge to punch him right between his eyes but she wasn't in the time for any of that given that she had a best friend to worry about. Karin-ah, just where are you. She asked herself apologetically.

Yeri woke up this morning to see Karin not in her room or anywhere in the house. She sighed knowing that her friend didn't return home from last night. Karin couldn't have came home and left early for school because she's not the early bird type. Plus, her school attire was still hung in her wardrobe and her bagpack placed beside the study table.