Chapter 11

Who is she? Could it be she's his sister? Why do I feel like I've seen her before.

No, not her. But this picture.

I heard the front door downstairs shut followed by footsteps nearing the end of the stairs. Shit.

I knew I had two choices now. Either run or hide. But my body was telling me otherwise. I didn't budge and I was still holding onto the frame.

"What are you doing in here?" Oops, too late.

Though I had already knew he was going to come in and see me in here, I got startled still.

"Oh uh.. hi. Jungkook." I stuttered as I turned to face him with a grin, hoping he wouldn't start yelling at me for going into his room.

"Were you looking for me in here?" Jungkook marched towards me and dropped his bag beside his desk. He was kind of monotone but I could see a slight smile from him. Thank god he wasn't mad.

However his brows slowly creased into a frown when his eyes glanced down to look at what I was holding. His eyes widen a little and I noticed his aura getting different.

"Put that back." He breathed. His eyes still focused on the picture.

"Ah, I was just going to ask you--"

"Put it back." He repeated as he emphasised every word. But this time with his eyes glaring straight into mine.

"What are you getting so mad about I just wanted to ask you who this girl is." I rolled my eyes.

Seriously it's just a picture. Why so tensed over it. Plus it's not like I was going to break it or something.

"Just put it back while I'm asking nicely... and get out of my room." My eyes trailed his hands when he pointed towards the door with his eyes closed.

Oh so now he's being cranky with me?

"I will, but just tell me who this girl is and then I will get out!" I challenged him.

"PUT IT BACK I SAID!" his gaze pierced through my soul as he screamed into my face.

I was in lost of words suddenly and I couldn't move.

"What the hell, Jungkook... It's just a goddamn picture! Why are you yelling at me for!"

"JUST PUT IT BACK AND GO, FOR FUCK SAKE!"

Wow Jeon.

"I can't believe you're yelling at me just because of this." I paused as I held my breath.

"Here take it, you bastard." And at that point of time, I felt tears forming at the brim of my eyes as I shoved the picture into his chest and he caught it on time.

I spun my heels and left the room, slamming the door shut. I picked up the tray of food I left in front of my room and locked the door.

I don't even have the appetite to eat anymore now. What is his problem? He wasn't even mad at me for coming into his room and yet he was furious over a picture.

And I didn't even do anything to it. He even cursed at me. I got onto my bed and covered my face with the pillow.

I honestly didn't know why I was so upset with it. Jungkook hadn't once yelled at me like that before and it seriously just upsets me a lot.