Chapter 2

"Girl, you gotta tell me what happened back there." Karin inched her face closer with her elbows resting on the table and both her palms on each side of her cheek.

"Tell me about it, Karin. I practically just embarrased myself. Not that i care but--WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER," I screamed at her face, earning stares and attention from the others in the cafeteria.

Karin bowed her head constantly at almost everyone, apologising on my behalf while I basically just rolled my eyes.

"Relax Yeri, what's the yelling for. Anyway, tell you what? Am I missing something ?" Karin furrowed her eyebrows as she took a sip from her lemon juice.

"Why didn't you tell me I doodled my face when I was asleep back there. Those two definitely had a good laughing session. And I spent the whole lesson looking like a fool. You should have--"

"OH MY GOD WHAT," she choked on her drink and covered her mouth as soon as she realised she almost caught everyone's attention. Again.

"You had pen marks on your face?" And there she go, laughing her ass off at me.
It's honestly not even that funny. Seriously.
I let out a frustrated sigh and blew the strans of hair that was covering my eye but to no avail. I tucked my hair behind my ear and stood up, leaving the cafeteria. Not that I'm mad at Karin or anything, I just wanted to leave the place. Well I didn't leave Karin alone, she has other bunch cliques at the other table.

I turned my head one last time just to make sure Karin knows I was leaving. I saw her waving her hands at me, still chuckling. I just returned her a smile as I spun my heels and continued to walk along the hallway.

I kept my head low and fiddled with my fingers as I thought to myself, how is it like at home right now? I hope mum is doing fine. Sigh. I want to return home and have mum embrace me into her arms. I miss her. I miss home.

My vision got blurry as i felt tears welling up at the thought of mum but I was brought back to my senses when I felt something solid hard bumped into me. Ok maybe I bumped into it.

"Hey hey, watch where you're going doodled-faced"

"Ouch, do you keep rocks in your chest or what, seriously" I remarked, rubbing my palm against my forehead. But it took me a while to realize the position we were both in.

He caught me into his arms with our faces just a few inches close as I stared into his brown orbs. My face flushed a deep shade of red as I quickly got back into my standing position and wiped my tears away.

"Stop calling me that, and YOU should look at where you're going too. hmph" I retorted. Why is he alone anyway.

"Were you crying..." I was surprised by his question and immediately adverted my gaze away from him.

".....Hmm, not that i care" He scratched his head with boring eyes on me.

I glared back at him and folded my arms together. "Good that you don't care, but FYI i was not crying. My eyes just couldn't take the sight of your shitty face." I smiled sarcasticlly at him.

"Don't deny it missy, I'm very much attractive. And this body is a bonus" He rested his palm on one of the metal locker beside him as he winked at me. I could almost swear that I was about to throw up. What the hell is this dude doing.

"I clearly don't see any bonus you're talking about" I eyed him from head to toe in disgust.

"Of course you do , you just admitted that I have a nice chest"

"wha-- says who?"

"says you"

"no I did not"