Chapter 2: See You In Your Dreams

~~~
A/N- Oh man, my OTP in the thumbnail. XD Why am I using Shingeki no Kyojin soundtrack, you ask? No idea! I just think the Attack On Titan soundtrack is beautiful! Gah! I love it! And it's the soundtrack the played when Levi-- oops, can't give spoils. Anyways, hope you enjoy! XD
~Kitty
~~~

---Laurence's POV---
I woke up in the soft warm grass of the forest. I lifted my head up and stood up. What happened last night? Wait...it looks like the middle of the day. So, what happened yesterday? I quickly tried to think back to what had happened. I gasped.
"W-Wait....A-Aphmau!? Aphmau where are you!?" I called out. There was no answer. I remember....then I must have gotten knocked out. Aphmau's being taken to O'khasis! But how do I get there!? Oh no....I can't lose Aphmau....I can't lose anyone else! I've suffered to much from the losses of my family. I'll find some way to get there. And when I do, I will kill Zane.

---Aphmau's POV---
Ive been in O'khasis almost the whole day. My family was even taken as servents. I just stayed cooped up in my new room all day. I sat on my bed crying.

Ugh! I'm such a cry-baby!

I just miss Laurence. We may never be able to see each other again. And I never got to confess.

A few hours passed. I skipped dinner and went strait to bed. My eyes closed softly and I fell asleep.
But then I opened my eyes again. But I was somewhere different. It looked like a forest! But it was small. The leaves on the trees were orange and gold from autumn. There was also a waterfall in the distance. I looked around confused. I stood up.

Oh, it's just a dream

I walked around for a bit. This was a strange dream. It felt realistic and not dream-like. It felt as if I was actually there. Was I? Nah, I can't be. I walked over to the waterfall. Next to it was a log so I sat on it. I began to cry again.

"A-Aphmau? Is that you?" I herd a voice say from behind. I quickly turned my head around and my hair blew in the soft breeze. It was him, Laurence. I gasped.

"L-Laurence!" I said. I ran up to him excitedly. I was about to hug him but then I realized, "Wait, this is just a dream." I looked at the ground sadly.

"Is it? Because it feels like I'm actually here. W-What's going on?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah....I feel the same. B-But... L-Let's not focus on why or how we're here. Laurence.... We can see each other now!" I said excitedly.

"Y-Yeah!" He said. Then he stepped up to me to hug me. I blushed and hugged back.

"Laurence, what are we going to do!? I'm going to have to marry Zane in 100 days unless someone stops him....but what can you do?" I asked.

"I'll think of some way to get you back. I don't care what I have to do! I'm going to find you, kill Zane, and we can be together again." He said smiling. I smiled back.

"H-Hey....Laurence?" I asked as I blushed.

"Yeah?"

"N-Nothing. Sorry." I said.

"Pfft, your blushing! What is it?" He teased. I blushed harder.

"N-Nothing! J-Just like  I said! It's nothing at all, really!" I said.

"Okay, fine. Umm...Aphmau. Before Zane found us, I was going to tell you something....right?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! You were! What is it?" I asked.

"W-Well, I--" He was caught off.

I realized that I woke up back in O'khasis.

So....it was a dream after all....