Chapter 22//Ghost Child

A/N- The song at the top is Levin's music box theme.
---

~•Aphmau's POV•~

About an hour passed, it was really cold. But that didn't stop me. I wouldn't stop moving until Levin was safe again. The poor thing. I'm sure he's scared and confused at the moment. Maybe I should have brought the music box. No, I can't go back now. I hope he's okay. Sasha is a bad person and I don't want her to do anything to Levin.

Thirty minutes passed, I began to notice something in the distance. It was tall and red.

"Hey, guys, do you see that? Off in the distance?" I asked the guys.

"Wait...Aphmau, you're right! Aaron, is that where we're headed?" Asked Laurance.

"Y-Yes. I think. We'll be there soon. About ten minutes or so." Said Aaron.

As we got closer to the thing, it turned out to be a castle! I gasped and started running.

"Aphmau, wait!!" Yelled Laurance. They ran after me towards the castle. I ran gasp the gates and found my way inside the castle.

"Haha! Guys! I made i— AHH!" I screamed. There was a white flash and I suddenly appeared in a room. "W-WHAT THE—"

"Ehehehehe~! So YoU fInNalLy MaDe It hUh? HaHahA! YoU wErE DumB tO RuN In HeRe aLL By YoURsElF!" A creature said. It looked a lot like a shadow soul.

"W-Who are you? What are you? Where am I?" I asked.

"Ehehe! IvE HeArd AbOuT yOu AnD YoUr FrIenDs! EvErYtHinG I NeEd tO KnOw AboUt YoU. HmmMmmM, I WoNdEr, LeTs tAkE A LoOk IntO ThAt MiND Of YoUrS ANd SeE wHaT yOuR GreAteSt FeAr iS!" He yelled.

"W-WHAT!? H-Hang o—" I began.

But I found myself in Phoenix Drop. But...everything was on fire. No people were there but me. Wait, not just me, Laurance was there too.

"Laurance!" I yelled. He didn't hear me. But soon Zane appeared. Laurance ran up to him and attempted to kill him. But he failed and was stabbed my Zane. "LAURANCE NO!" Tears ran down my face. But in a second I was back in that dark room again. "W-What was that?"

"CaNt TeLl yOu ThAt. HmmMmmm, I SeE mOrE tOyS tO pLaY wItH, LeTs Go AhEaD AnD sEe tHeIR fEaRs!" It said.

There was another flash. Then I found myself in a glass cage above the entrance of the castle.

"Huh? Why am I here?" I asked myself. Then I noticed the guys in the castle. It looked like they were looking for me. "Hey! Guys! I'm up here! Help!" But they didn't hear me.

"Aphmau! Where are you? What happened!?" Laurance asked from below.

"Oh no, this could be bad. We aren't alone. Something is here." Said Garroth.

"Yes! I'm here! Please, see me!" I called out.

"Aphmau!" Yelled Laurance as if he saw me.

"Yeah, I'm here! Can you see me?" I asked. But that wasn't me that they saw. Someone else that looked exactly like me walked down the stairs of the castle.

"There you are! Wait...why are you just standing there?" Asked Garroth. The fake me just smiled at them. And even winked at Laurance. But then Zane appeared! I think he was fake too. At least, I hope. He had his huge black sword in his hand. The fake me looked up at me and...smiled at him? Zane smirked. The fake me was blushing at him. Then Zane held his sword out towards me.