Chapter 12: Losing My Mind... Literally

---Aphmau's POV---

I was shaken awak.

"Hey... Aphmau! Wake up!" Someone whispered. I opened my eyes. It was Laurence.

"Laurence? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to wake you up. You slept in. And why is there a baby is your arms?" He asked. I looked down. That's right! Levin!

"Oh, I found him outside my door this morning. His name is Levin." I said.

"That's a cute name! Heh, he kind of looks like you. But why would someone leave a baby at your door?" He asked.

"I'm not sure..." I replied.

"heh, well... I better go. See you later!" He said. I looked down at Levin and smiled.

"Aww! Looks like you're awake!" I said. He giggled. Then the door flew open.

"AHHH BEBEHS!" That was Kawaii~Chan. She came and swooped Levin out of my arms. "GAHHH HES SO CUTE AND SQUISHY!"

"G-Good Morning Kawaii~Chan!" I said.

"WHERE DID APHMAU~SENPAI FIND HIM!?" She asked.

"I-I found him at my door this morning. His name is Levin." I said.

"HES SO CUTE! Is Aphmau~SENPAI keeping Levin~Sama!?" She asked.

"Huh? Umm... I guess so. I mean... He was left at my door. So he's my responsibility." I said.

"Can Kawaii~Chan look over him for a little? Plleeeaaase!?" She asked.

"Okay, fine." I said. Kawaii~Chan cheered.

XxX

I decided to take a walk in the forest. It was so beautiful this time of day! But suddenly someone crashed into me! We fell to the floor. The person pinned me to the ground.

"W-Who are you?" I asked in fear.

"Hey dummy! Don't you recognize me? I'm Sasha." She said. Oh... Her...

"W-What do you want?" I asked

"I need you to follow me." She said.

"Huh? Why? Wait... Why aren't you in the Nether!?" I asked.

"Are you coming or not?" She asked standing up.

"N-No... I'm not. I don't trust you." I said.

"Hmph, fine. I'll have to take you then." She got out a golden lasso and put me inside. She laughed.

"Ah, Zane will be proud of my work!" I herd her say.

XxX

I wake up In a room. It's cold and dark. I try to get up but I notice my hands and feet are stuck to the bed! And I'm being held down. I struggle to break free.

"H-Help! Someone help me!" I cry.

"Ah, so I see you're awake." That's voice...

"Who are you!? Where am I!?" I ask. The figure appears in front of me. Zane.

"I'm impressed with Sasha's actions! She brought you right to me! Ha!" He said.

"W-What are you gonna do to me?" I asked.

"Revenge." That was all he said. Sasha appears across the room. Then a bright light flashes. Magics. Dark magics. The light was blinding. I squinted my eyes. About a minute passed. The light went away. There are two people in the room that I don't recognize. And I'm stuck to a bed? Wait....

Where am I?

~~~
AHHHH WHAT HAPPENED!? Why would I write that.... For drama? Yeah for drama. Oh my god...Aphmau no! Can you guess what happened? Read the title again. You'll find what happened to Aphmau. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! ~Kitty
~~~