Chapter 20//New Adventure

---Aphmau's POV---

Before we set out, I made an announcement to the village about Levin. I told them that I would be gone for a while. Garroth said he would come with me. And so did Laurance. But also that mysterious person that saw Sasha take off with Levin.

"Why would Sasha take Levin?" I asked everyone as we were walking.

"No idea. Maybe she's just trying to get us to come to her for some kind of trap." Said Laurance.

"But none of us even know where she is!" I said.

"That's true...hey, you, do you have any clue where Sasha could be?" Laurance asked the mystery man.

"No clue. But wait...somethings telling me that...hang on, I think that girl did something to me so we know where to go!" He said.

"Really!? But...why would she do that? And are we going the right way? Where is the destination?" I asked.

"I don't know. But we are going in the right direction." He said.

"Okay, by the way, what is your name?" I asked.

"I don't really tell people that. Maybe when I get to know you all better. But...not now." He said.

"Um, okay." I sighed and we continued to walk.

Soon, it was already sunset. We got closer to the destination but we still have much to go. My legs grew sore and weak from all the walking. I stopped where I was.

"Guys...it's getting late. C-Can we rest?" I asked. Everyone stopped walking.

"Yeah, Aphmau's right. I'm getting pretty tired." Said Garroth.

"We'll set up camp here and continue in the morning. Does anyone have any camping supplies?" Asked the stranger.

"Yes. I brought some things before we set off." Said Laurance. There was food, sleeping bags for all of us, and There were three tents. "Sorry there's only three. Guess me and Aphmau will have to share." Laurance smirked at me.

"Pfft, whatever!" I said, blushing.

At midnight, I was the only one still awake. I sat by the fire thinking about Levin. I also grew a little stressed and scared but I tried not to have a panic attack. I sighed and looked into the small crackling fire. Out of nowhere, Laurance came and sat next to me.

"Aphmau, are you doing okay? You haven't gotten any sleep yet." He said.

"I'm fine....no, I'm not. Sorry, I'm just...." I began.

"You're worried about Levin aren't you. Don't worry, he'll be fine. We'll get him back and he'll be in your arms again. And not Sasha's." He said.

"Y-Yeah..." I said. I soon started to cry. "Sorry, again. I'm just really worried about him. Who knows what Sasha will do to him."

"Hey, it'll be fine. Don't worry." He said. I sighed then sang.

He said, "let's get out of this town.
Drive out of the city, away from the crowds."
I thought heaven can't help me now
Nothing lasts forever, but it's gonna are me down

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
I Can see the end as it begins
My one condition is

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dres
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your
Wildest dreams, ah-ha, ohh

I sighed again and continued to stare into the fire. Laurance wiped away the tears off my cheeks.

"I find this hard to believe. First, he's with me. Now he's not. It's my fault he's gone. I'm his mother." I said.

"It's not your fault he's gone. You never knew that Sasha would have taken Levin away." He said.

"I guess you're right." I replied. There was a small silence.

"Don't try to blame yourself. Plus, you'll learn from this incidence. You know, maybe if you get another kid, somehow, you'll know to take care of it more and love it just as much...not...trying to worry you." He said awkwardly. I could tell he was blushing. And I couldn't help but blush too. There was an awkward moment.

"M-Maybe that will happen." I said.

"Huh?" Asked Laurance. I blushed harder.

"N-Nothing." I said.

"Heh, well, I'll leave you be." Laurance said and walked off into our tent.

I lied back on the grass and smiled. My face was probably red as a tomato by now from all the 'weird thoughts' in my head. Nothing too weird! Just by thinking that makes me blush more. I sighed. Then drifted off to sleep.

---Laurance's POV---

Heh, Aphmau's so cute when she's blushing. But I'm just so...awkward! Pfft. Her face turns red after everything I say. I guess that means she loves me. Anyway, a few hours later I stepped out of my tent to see if Aphmau was still at the fire. The fire was now nothing but ashes and Aphmau was sleeping outside on the cold hard grass. I understand if she wanted to be alone for a while. But she also looked cold. I kneeled down next to her and picker up bridal-style. I set her down in her sleeping bag so she could be warmer. I sighed and looked over at her. She was sleeping so peacefully. Oops, now I probably sound like a creep. I know this might be hard of her. Her baby was stolen two nights ago. I hope he's okay so him and Aphmau could be back together again. Then she'll be happy just like everyday.