Chapter 17: Visions

---Aphmau's POV---

I wake up sweating. I pound the wall with my fist and begin to cry. I couldn't believe Zane! How could he erase my memories? What did I do in the past to make him that way? I got out of bed and got dressed. I put on my cloak which covered the most part of my face. It was a dark emerald green color. I walked out of my house and tried to find Laurence. I wanted to talk to him about my past. And why Zane hates me. I found him by the guard station. He looked at me.

"Hey... Aph. What do you want?" He asked.

"I want to talk about my past." I said. "What happened between me and Zane? Why does he hate me?"

"Well... It started at our old village not long ago. Zane had always been very fond for you. And he fell in love with you and forced you to marry him. If you rejected then he would burn down the village and kill your family. And even me. You had always... 'Liked' me. More then friends. And... I felt that same way. We always—" I cut him off.

"Enough about us, just get to the point. Sorry... I'm just... Frustrated." I said.

"Understood, so, he took you to O'khasis. He said that he was gonna marry you in 50 days. But I don't know all that much because I wasn't there my self. But you told me that Zane killed your parents. And Zane had also found me in the forest and he took me to O'khasis to kill me on your wedding day. After your wedding it was time for my execution. One of Zane's guards stabbed me and... Well I don't know what happened next. Next thing I know, I'm alive. And you hug me. And I was really confused. But I didn't care. Then O'khasis guards pulled us apart. I got mad and... I turned full Shadow Knight. I killed most of the guards. But I couldn't get to Zane. So I chased him. And you chased me. Soon, I lost him and collapsed to the ground. Then we found Phoenix Drop... I guess that's why Zane hates you and I." He said.

"Hm," I began, "N-Now tell me about... Us." I said. He blushed and scratched his head.

"Uh, okay. S-So—" He paused and looked at me. I felt a sudden strike of pain hit me. I felt dizzy and light headed. "Wait... Aphmau? Are you ok—" I collapsed to the ground and had a vision.

---Aphmau's Vision---

I appeared in a white room. All I could see was white. I looked around me. And I spotted a woman. She was young and... She looked familiar. She also had angel-like wings and a long white dress. Her hair was black and her eyes were hazel. Like mine.

"Wait... Are you... Irene?" I asked. She beamed.

"Heh, yes it is me. Lady Irene. This is a vision." She said. Her voice... It also sound familiar.

"W-Why am I here? And... Aren't you... Long gone?" I asked.

"I came to talk to you. And you because you... Are like a child to me. I watch over you all the time. You are in fact a descendant of me. Haven't you wondered about those powers of yours?" She asked.

"P-Powers? What powers?" I asked.

"Oh, that's right. Zane took away your memories with a very dark magic. Hm, I'll return your memories if-—" She began. I ran up to her.

"Really!? Thank you! Thank you so much!" I said.

"If you promise to be a good person in this world to those who are close to you. Make wise decisions. This world has many twits and turns. Everything could be happy and fun at one moment, but the next is just chaos. Please listen to my words with thought." She said.

"Yes, yes Irene! I will!" I said. "I'll make you proud!"

"Very good, my child. Oh, and one more thing, don't trust those who seem on edge or off to you. Some bad things will start to happen. Those you love can change. But as long as you live, make sure this 'one little word' is on your side." She said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Love."

Then she faded away into light. The world broke apart and I woke.

---End Of Vision---

---Laurnce's POV---

Out of nowhere, Aphmau collapsed! I caught her and rushed her back to her house. We laid her down on her bed and waited for her to wake up. Me, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Emmalyn, Dante, and even Levin were in the room waiting. Her eyes fluttered open beautifully and she was awaken. I smiled at her. Her eyes grew wide and she studied our faces. She smiled huge.

"Y-You guys! You're all here! Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Garroth, Emmalyn, Levin, and.... Laurence." She said. I smiled at her bright. She remembers us!

"Mamma!" Yelled Levin. Kawaii~Chan handed her Levin and she cradled him in her arms.

"Levin, I missed you!" She said.

"Welcome back, Aphmau." Said Garroth. She hugged him.

"Wow, it's a miracle that you're okay!" Said Emmalyn. "What happened? How do you remember us now?" Emmalyn asked a million questions before I covered her mouth.

"Okay, calm down. Let's leave Aphmau to rest for a little." I said. Everyone agreed and we started the leave. I was the last one to exit.

"Psst! Laurence!" Aphmau whispered. I turned to her. She wanted me to stay. I closed the door and ran over to her bedside.

"Aphmau! I was so scared for you!" Before I knew it, my eyes were in tears. I hugged her tight. She hugged back.

"Laurence, I missed you so much! I look in to the past and I feel bad for not remembering you. How could I forget all our times together? All my moments with you are my favorite moments." She said. She was crying too. She pulled down the hood of her cape and then she kissed me. And I kissed her back.