Chapter 25//The Plan

---Aphmau's POV---

What is Zane planning? He must be planning something for us. And when will he come? He's bound to come soon. And he's probably going to start war or something like that. But whatever he does, we need to be ready for it. I've told everyone to stay alert about Zane. I hope they all will be ready for when he attacks. I know I am. I'm determined to find Zane and stop him. I want to be the one to put an end to his useless life. But is that really what I want to do? Kill a person? Yes, nothing will get in the way of me killing Zane. Nothing. Bah, all this thinking is hurting my head! This is all so stressful! I need a day off or something— no, I can't. I can't rest until Zane is gone. I WONT rest until Zane is gone. And I WILL kill him. I. WILL. ME, ALONE! I WANT HIM GONE! I WANT HIM DEAD!

"Uh, Aphmau? You seem...off." Said Laurance. Oh yeah, I just remembered. Right now I'm sitting at my kitchen table eating my breakfast with Laurance.

"Yeah. I'm...fine." I said.

"There's something off about you. You haven't even touched your breakfast. You've just been staring at it and making weird faces." He said. I groaned.

"Zane. Okay? I'm thinking about Zane." I said quickly.

"Aphmau, everyone is scared about Zane coming here. I—"

"I'm not scared. I'm not scared the slightest bit!" I stood up from my seat.

"Then what is it?" I didn't answer. I just groaned again and stared at my food. "Look, I get that you're stressed. But I think you're...taking this...too hard. You need you calm down and save your energy on fighting Zane." He said.

"I know...its just..." I paused and took a deep breath. "Laurance, I'm just so...worried!" I admitted. Laurance stood up and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. I'll admit, I cried into his shoulder.

"I hate seeing you like this. But we need to stay...happy. I know, it's hard to be happy in a time like this but...as far as we know, this could be our last happy moments left."

What does that mean? "last happy moments" what!?

"Y-yeah..." I said simply.

~•Zane's POV•~

The plan is perfect! If may not be the best I've had but it'll work. Aphmau will be heartbroken when she sees all her loved ones me taken away from her one-by-one. I should start out simple though. Maybe first blood should be someone she won't notice as much. Hmm...I know. I'll have Lillian–one of my old friends— bring them to me. She's good with that kind of thing. Soon, it will be narrowed down to only Aphmau and a few of her guards. Then it will just be her and Laurance. I'll make sure Laurance dies in front of her! Of course Aphmau will become depressed and won't want to live on this cruel planet any longer! It's perfect! Aphmau will finally be gone and I can live in peace.

~•Aphmau's POV•~

I have a strange feeling. A feeling like...something big is coming. And it's not a good thing. It's probably nothing. I might just be nervous about Zane. Yeah, I shouldn't over-react about it though. There was a knock at my door. I groaned and walked I over to the door in a tired motion. It was Kawaii~Chan.

"Uh, hello Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan has a question for her. Does Aphmau~Senpai know where Cadenza~Chan is? Kawaii~Chan was hoping that Cadenza~Chan could fix something up for Kawaii~Chan but Cadenza~Chan wasn't in her house. So Kawaii~Chan wanted to ask Aphmau~Senpai." She said. Kawaii~Chan looked in a panic.

"I'm sorry, Kawaii~Chan. I haven't seen Cadenza my self this morning. I'm sure she might've gone off into the forest to get some supplies or something like that." I said.

"Mm...Aphmau~Senpai is right. Cadenza~Chan might  be in the forest. Kawaii~Chan will come back if Cadenza~Chan isn't back in an hour. Bye Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan walked off back to her house.

That's strange. Cadenza is normally in her house working her butt off. I hope she's okay. If she isn't, it could be Zane. Oh Irene, I'm not ready...