Chapter 5: Sudden Regrets

Aphmau's POV
<Play music if wanted to :3>
I then crawled into my bed to go off to sleep. I prayed that I could visit Laurence. Then I open my eyes in a different world. I was there! I smiled weakly. But I realized, the forest was different. The leaves on the trees wee brown and falling off. It was darker then normal and the grass was pail. The sky was grey and dusty. And it was silent. A chill ran up my spine. I began to walk nervously.
"L-Laurence! Laurence where are you?" I asked between tears. Seconds passed, then minutes. I began to lose hope.
"Aphmau! So, you're back." He said. I smiled and ran up to him.
"Laurence... They have you in O'khasis! And Zane said that they'll kill you! What do we do?" I asked.
"Aphmau..." He walked closer. Then I did something that I wasn't expected to do; I kissed him. It was a short kiss, nothing more. "Heh, Aphmau... You must be stupid." That last part shocked me.
"W-What!?" I asked.
"So you didn't realize it was me?" It asked. But his voice sound like--
"W-Who are you!?" I asked. I began to walk backwards.
"Hahahaha! Well, you are stupid then." It smirked. Then it morphed into him....into Zane.

"Z-Z-ZANE!?" Tears ran down my face. "Y-YOU WERE LAURENCE!? THEN WHERE IS THE REAL ONE!?" I dropped to the floor. He's probably dead....
"Heh, well, I killed him." He said.
-+-
[Read] A/N- You are all hating on me right now, I can tell! XD Cliffhanger~Kun has returned! And I have so many ideas for drama. AND LAURENCE ISN'T DEAD! Zane was lying to Aphmau. Cuz' that's what Zane does.  
And why would I have Laurence die if this is a Laurmsu story? XD Hope you enjoyed! Bye! ~Kitty
*runs away in terrror*
-+-