Chapter 21//Moving Castle

---Aphmau's POV---

I woke up and found myself in a tent. I yawned and sat up. I look down at my side and see Laurance still asleep. But he was REALLY close to me. I blushed and quickly stood up and shouted.

"Ahh!" Good thing I didn't yell loud enough to wake him up. I sighed. Well, he did look pretty cute. I walked out of my tent and saw that it was dawn. Holy crap, I woke up early. I normally wake up when half the day had gone by. I looked up at the sky. It was like looking at a rainbow. There wasn't a single cloud and it was beautiful. I guess I just missed the sunrise. I hope everyone will wake up soon so we can find Levin. I swear, when I get my hands on Sasha I will end her! I sighed and looked over the distance. It seemed like we just past the wolf tribe village. I saw snow in the distance. And it felt colder by the minute. I shivered. Then I remembered something, did I bring Levin's music box? No, I didn't. But before I left Kawaii~Chan gave me Levin's teddy bear. I found it and clutched onto it. I sat alone about a minute away from our camp site. I lied back and looked up at the morning sky until the other's would wake up. Then I sang to myself a song that my mom taught me. Well, some of it.

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
I'm holding you closer than most
Cause you are my heaven

Sense I didn't know the rest, I just made it up as I went.

I don't wanna wast the weekend
If you don't love me pretend
A few more hours
Then its time to go
As my train rolls down the east cost
I wonder how you keep warm
It's too late to cry
Too broke to move on

Still I can't let you be
Most nights I hardly sleep
Don't take what you don't need from me

The stranger found me and sat next to me. But I continued to sing.

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
I'm holding you closer than most
Cause you are my heaven

"You have a nice voice. Who's it dedicated to?" He asked. I sighed.

"I don't know. My mom...use to sing me that song when I was little...B-Before she died." I said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for you. But your not alone. Oops, uh, sorry. I don't about about my past." He said.

"That's okay. Did you lose your mom too?" I asked, curiously.

"No, my wife." He said. I hesitated.

"Sorry, you don't need to tell me." I said.

"No, it's fine. Don't feel bad." He said. We sat in silence for a while.

Xx

Everyone was awake now and we headed out. As we walked, it got colder.

"Aaron, how exactly do you know where to go?" Asked Garroth to Aaron.

"I honestly don't know. Like I said before, I think she might have done something to my mind when she knocked me out." He said.

Soon, it started snowing. The air got colder. I shivered.

"H-How long until we get there?" I asked.

"Don't know. But we might be there soon." He said.

---Sasha's POV---

The reason I took that baby, you ask? Well, it was obviously something that Aphmau cared a lot for. I made sure that that man I knocked out would know how to find me. My destination? I'm going to this castle that I've herd legends about. But it's no ordinary castle, it is controlled by a person. No one knows what he or she looks like, but everyone knows that they died long ago. In that castle, too. Right now I'm out in the snow looking for it. I know for a fact that it's in Ru'aun. By the time it was morning, I found it. I quickly ran up to the castle and ran inside it. I looked around and didn't find anyone. I continued walking. I walked up the stares and looked for...well, whatever it was.

I opened the door to a room. I finally found it standing in the dark.

"Who dares to enter me castle without permission?" It asked. It sound like a little boy...but it's voice was currupt.

"I have came to make a deal with you. A group of very bad people will be coming here soon. I would like you to do anything you can to hurt them or worse." I said.

"Hmm, who are these 'people' you speak of? And do you come with anything for me? I won't do anything if you don't have anything for me to keep." It said.

"There's a Lord of a village, two guards, and a man. And here, I brought you something that belonged to the Lord." I paused and got out the golden lasso. The baby continued to cry. "I've herd that you get lonely here. So this is for you."

"Hm, splendid. I will do as you say. We have a deal." It said.

"Heh, thanks." I said. Then we both laughed manically.