Chapter 14: The One I Love

---Laurence's POV---

WHAT DID I JUST DO!? I knocked out the one I loved? She was already hurting! Why would I do that? I started to cry.

What happened to Aphmau? I didn't do anything to her!

Aphmau was just lying on the ground. I hope I didn't hit her too hard. I noticed some blood soaking through her bandages. I quickly picked her up bridal style and ran her back to Phoenix Drop.

---Aphmau's POV---

I woke up on a soft purple bed. I groaned from a headache.

"A-APHMAU~SENPAI YOU'RE AWAKE!" Yelled this meif'wa with pink hair.

"Are you feeling okay?" Asked a guard with blue hair.

"Where am I?" Was all I could ask.

"You're in Phoenix Drop. This is your room." Said a girl with blonde hair and glasses.

"P-Phoenix Drop? Why am I here? I should be at home with Sasha!" I said.

"Aphmau... You lost your memories... I don't think—" Started the guard.

"YEAH, FROM THAT GUARD! WHERE IS HE!? I- Ouch!" I cried. My head hurt bad.

"W-What i was saying, was that Sasha was lying to you. You've never hated Laurence! You two were always so close! You loved him!" He finished.

"Sasha.... She...no... WHY WOILD SHE DO THAT!?" I asked. Then I herd the giggles of a baby. The pink-haired meif'wa was holding it.

"Tee~hee! Mamma!" It said.

"M-Mamma? Me? No..." I started. Then I changed the subject. "Wait... Can I talk to Laurence please?" I asked with anger.

"I don't think he wants to talk to you right now. He's really hurt from how you reacted. And he's really beating himself over knocking you out." Said a man with blonde hair and blue eyes in the back.

"Okay... I can understand..." I said. I still don't completely trust these people. But the thing that bothers me, I loved Laurence? No... I don't. I can't believe that. Zane was the one I loved. But... When Laurence kissed me, it felt .... Right. It felt comforting. Wait, WHAT AM I SAYING!? I kissed a person that I hated. I'm glad I pulled away.

---Laurence's POV---

<play soundtrack>
I stayed in the guard tower to be alone from everyone. I couldn't get over the fact that I knocked out Aphmau...
The one I loved is in more pain because of me. What happened to her!? Why did she just suddenly hate me? I herd someone coming up the ladder. What a surprise? It was Aphmau. I stayed quiet and didn't make eye-contact with her.

"So... Am I your 'lover' or something like that?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"No..." I said.

"I can't remember anything... I-It scares me..." She said. I didn't answer. She walked closer to me.

"Aphmau... I still love you..." I said. She blushed. "But what's the point... You don't remember anything."

"I... I'm sorry..." She started to cry. I looked up at her. "I-I you want... I'll leave this place... And you won't worry about me again. I'm so sorry... If I only could remember... But... I guess I'll be leaving..." She turned around and started to walk towards the ladder. I grabbed onto her hand. She turned to me. I dropped my sword and it clanged against the ground.

"You promised to never leave me." I said. Then I hugged her tight. "Please... Stay... I don't care if you can't remember anything... I still want you in my life!" I could tell she was blushing. But she hugged back anyways. And she continued to cry.

"I won't leave your side... Even if I can't remember, I-I still will love you." She said.

"Shh, please don't cry. You're here with me. So your safe now. I love you." I said.

~~~
Kawaii desu... My only words... Yes... DEM FEELS DOE! Poor Laurence... Poor Aphmau! Well, hope you enjoyed! ~Kitty
~~~