Chapter 18//Stolen

---Sasha's POV---

I sneak into Aphmau's village of Phoenix Drop. She escaped so I'm looking to take something precious away from her that she can search for. Then she'll be lead right to me! Then she'll be right in my trap! It's not much of a plan but it's all I got. And it's a plan to...cause less blood on my hands. Well, kind of. If I take Aphmau In a golden lasso then the guards would probably kill me when they find me. So if I just take something that Aphmau truly cares about then I guess people won't freak out as much. I find Aphmau's house. It wasn't hard to find. I open the door quietly and sneak inside. I creep up the stairs and see that Aphmau is asleep in her room. So I check the other room. And there's a baby in a crib! Aww, how cute. This is indeed a precious idem! I sneak up on the baby. But then it wakes up! And it starts to cry! I try to calm him down.

"Shh, quiet little one. I'm not gonna hurt you. Shhh." I said. But he wouldn't stop! I look over at the desk at the baby's bedside. I see a music box! I wind it up and it plays a soft tune. The baby giggles and falls alseep. I give a sigh of relief. Then I get a golden lasso and put him inside. I laugh quietly to myself. Then I sneak out of her house again. I laugh again. Then I run into the forest and make my escape. But next thing I know I'm on the ground with a sword at my throat! It's a man. And he has a jacket on that's covering his face.

"W-Whoa, whoa, whoa," I say, "I'm not here to cause any trouble."

"I saw what you just did. Give me the lasso and I'll let you go." He said.

"Hm, fine." I lied.

"Hmmm..." He thought. He drew his sword away and put his hand out for the lasso.

"Ha! Gullible!" I said. Then I knocked him out cold.

Hmm, I can't just leave him here like this.

But I left him there anyways. I didn't have another golden lasso to carry him in. So I ran to my destination.