Chapter 16: That Kiss...

NIALL'S P.OV (yaaay)

I checked my appearance in the mirror of my Mercedes for the final time. The brown wig that was adorning my head was irritating me a little, but I had to wear it if I didn't want to get noticed. I checked out of window and saw Jess walking into the cinema where I was set to meet her. I took a deep breath and clambered out of the car, walking over to the doors of the complex.

As soon as I stepped in, there she was. She was wearing a pair of dungarees which showed off her figure amazingly. She was looking around, trying to find me. I walked over to her.

"Hey," I said.

"Niall?"

"Yeah, I have to wear this disguise so people won't recognise me."

"Oh cool."

"You look great by the way."

"Thanks. Emma and Lucy helped me choose it."

"Ah, so that's what they were doing."

Jess chuckled as we walked over to the movie board. I scanned over all of them, as did Jess.

"Which movie do you wanna see?" I asked.

"Can we see Iron Man 3?"

I looked at her astounded, then let out a breath of relief.

"Phew, I thought you were gonna pick a chick flick."

Jess laughed.

"I hate those types of movies. I'm more of an action girl."

"Awesome. Here, I'll go get the tickets if you go and get the snacks."

She nodded and walked over to the snacks area. There was no queue so I went straight to the front of desk.

"Two tickets for Iron Man 3 please."

The woman at the register smiled and handed me the tickets in exchange for the money. I walked over to Jess who had two big bags of popcorn in her hand and two large cokes.

"Here."

I took my popcorn and coke out of her struggling arms.

"If Harry were here, he'd be able to hold all that in one hand," I joked.

Jess laughed. It was true! Harry's hand are extremely huge.

Jess clambered onto the escalator first as we made our way up to the second floor. Her ass was in perfect view of my wandering eyes. Damn. We made it to the top and I handed the assistant our tickets. We made our way into the theatre.

"Where do you wanna sit?"

"At the top!" Jess said.

I silently screamed. If there was a romantic moment in this movie, I would have the perfect opportunity to kiss her. We sat down in our seats just as the movie began. Wish me luck Crazy Mofos...

----------------

We were getting towards the end of the movie, and there hadn't been a single romantic scene so far! I was beginning to get impatient, when the scene I was waiting for happened. Iron Man leant in to kiss Peppa, and just as he did I turned to face Jess.

"Jess."

"Yes?"

I pushed my head forward and moved my lips onto hers. I moved them slowly in time with the music in the background, Jess eventually complying to my sudden action. I smiled through the kiss, placing my hands on her cheeks. Damn was she a good kisser. We stayed like that until the end of the movie, just as people began to file out. Jess pulled away, the breath knocked out of her.

"That was... Incredible," she whispered.

"Amazing."

"Do you want to come back to mine for a bit?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded my head. We stood up and I placed my large hand around Jess's petite ones. That kiss...

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

HEYYYYY SO I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I REALLY WANT TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY! DON'T WORRY, THERE WILL BE SOME JIALL MOMENTS IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!

COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE:

~Luarry (Lucy and Harry)

~ Jiall (Jess and Niall)

~Temma (Emma and Tom)

~Zarayn (Zara and Zayn)

I REALLY LIKE LUARRY, BUT THE NAME ZARAYN IS PRETTY SICK!