Chapter 39: The Wedding (Part 1)

LUCY'S P.O.V

4 MONTHS LATER

I twiddled my thumbs in the chair as Lou finished curling my red hair. It was New Years Eve, the day of my wedding and I was more nervous than I've ever been. Ever.

"Finished!" Lou said, standing back to admire her creation.

"It looks perfect!" I said.

"No, you look perfect."

I looked down and admired the beautiful dress I had on. Lou looked amazing as well. She was wearing a flowing pink dress with black heels. Her hair was pin straight and she had a small red rosé in her hair. I laughed as Lux clapped her hands from the other end of of the room. She was wearing a lovely yellow sundress as she was my little flower girl. She was sat next to Zara's triplets who were going to be picked up by Zayn at any minute. Just then, my four bridesmaids came walking out and I squealed. I'd had them wear gorges floor length violet dresses. Their hair had been crimped and they looked beautiful. Emma had a purple flower in her hair just to show that she was the Maid of Honour.

"You look incredible!" Elle said.

"So do you!"

I felt my stomach churn up and I raised a hand to my mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut and I felt the sickness go down.

"You feeling sick again?" Kenzy asked.

"Yep, probably just pre-wedding nerves," I said.

"Oh come on Lu. You've had this morning sickness thing for a week now. I mean, do you and Harry use protection?" Emma said.

"Err... No, but I take a birth pill," I said.

"Those things aren't always reliable. I mean look at me," Zara said, motioning to the three sleeping babies with Lux.

Emma rummaged around in her bag and pulled out a pregnancy stick, fresh in the box. I looked at her confused.

"Why do you-"

"Oh c'mon Lu. We all new Harrys warriors were gonna invade your castle at some point. I've been carrying this around for months and now I finally get to use it."

We all laughed at her words and she handed it to me. I sighed.

"Do I really have to do this now?"

"Yes! Go!"

I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. I did the thing which I do not want to go into detail about and walked back outside.

"Well?" Elle asked excitedly.

I removed my hand from around the stick and stared at it.

"Positive," I said.

All the girls squealed while I just gulped. I really didn't want to get pregnant right now. Not with mine and especially Harry's career the way they were.

"How am I gonna tell Harry?" I said, placing my head in my hands.

Just then a rather handsome looking Zayn came walking in. He was wearing a tux with a purple tie and a purple flower in his pocket to match the bridesmaid dresses. He looked at me funny when he saw me.

"What's going on?"

"Lu's pregnant," Zara said.

"Really? Congratulations!"

"What about Harry? What will he say?" I groaned.

"If it's any consolation to you, he's wanted kids for about a year now but he thought you didn't want them. He'll be over the moon when you tell him."