Chapter 18: Stick Together

LUCY'S P.O.V

Monday--

We arrived at the Newcastle studio at 2:15pm. I climbed quickly out of Harry's Range Rover and dashed towards the entrance. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the crowd of fans in front. The girls and Harry caught me up and I stopped them from continuing.

"Welcome to our world," Harry said.

"We're gonna have to sneak round the back," I said.

Harry nodded and gestured for the girls to follow us. I'd been to this studio more times than I could remember. We snuck around the back wall and got to the back gates. I attempted to pull them open.

"Shit! They're locked," I said.

I looked around and saw a bin. I ran over to it and shoved it up against the gate.

"Give me a boost Haz."

Harry climbed onto the bin and held his hands out. I put my foot on it and pushed myself up, climbing over the fence to the other side. There was a keypad around that side and I typed in the code, opening the gate.

"That's some intense shit," Elle said.

"Tell me about it. Come on."

We ran to the back door and walked inside. The studio was pretty nice, red velvet carpet and black chic walls with spotlights on them. There were images of celebrities up all over the walls. I walked through the corridors and into reception, where Mike was waiting, looking at his watch. I walked over to him.

"Afternoon Mike."

He looked up, sighing with relief.

"Lucy! Where have you been?"

"Traffic. Mike, I'm only fifteen minutes late that's it."

"Time is money! Come on Ed's waiting in the studio. Who are these? Hi Harry."

"My mates. They're visiting. Now can we please go? I need to discuss this new song idea with Ed."

Mike nodded and led us down a corridor. I held back and stood next to Kenzy, sighing slightly.

"Is he gay?" she asked.

"Yep. He's such a strict bastard as well," I whispered.

She laughed and we got to the studio. I opened the door and there was Ed, strumming something on his guitar. He looked up when he heard us.

"Hey guys!" he said.

He came over and shook Harry's hand, kissing my cheek. He looked at the girls.

"Who are these?"

"Kenzy, Elle, Emma and Zara. They're here to sit in."

"Nice to meet you girls."

They smiled and said hi, before they went and sat down on the couch with Harry. They'd been round London yesterday with him and the other boys, except Niall. He's been with Jess all weekend...

"Right so, I've listened to your new song and I love it," Ed smiled.

"Thanks, I've got another one though. It's kind of slower and more personal."

"The booth's yours."

I smiled at him and walked into the recording booth. I sat at the piano.

"Are you ready?" Ed asked.

"Ready."

PLAY YOUR SONG BY ELLIE GOULDING NOW THEN CONTINUE READING AFTER IT HAS FINISHED.

I wiped away a few stray tears that had fallen down my cheeks and stood up from the piano. That song had so much meaning to me. I had written it in the past few days when Harry had been out at meetings with his management. I had written it about him.

I walked out of the sound booth and looked at Ed, the girls and Harry.

"So?" I asked.

"I think we should bring that out as your second single," Ed smiled, looking bewildered.

"What did you guys think?" I asked, turning to my friends.

"It's amazing Lu. I didn't realise you wrote your own songs," Elle said.

"Yeah, I always have done."

"It's great. Who did you write it about?" Kenzy joked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I blushed and I felt some strong wrap around my waist from behind. His head rested on my shoulder and all the girls cooed.

"You guys are such a cute couple," Zara said.

"Do I hear wedding bells ringing?" Elle laughed.

I felt my cheeks redden and Harry let out his raspy chuckle. He pecked my neck and pulled away.

"Maybe later," Harry whispered in my ear.

I smirked lightly to myself. I think it was true. Harry and I both wanted to spend the rest of our lives together, but right now wasn't the right time, what will our careers being the way they were. I looked over at Emma, who had suddenly gone very pale.

"I-I need to go to the toilet," Emma rushed running out of the recording room.

"Emma!"

I ran after her as she sprinted down the corridor towards the toilets. She barged in and I followed in after her. As soon as she got in, she threw up in the toilet. I walked over to her as she threw up the contents of her stomach, rubbing her back. As soon as she finished, she sat down against the toilet stall wall and broke down into tears. I hugged her.

"Emma what's wrong?"

She cried into my shoulder. I'd never seen her like this.

"Emma, please tell me. You can trust me."

She sniffed and pulled back away from me, her eyes red and puffy.

"I'm pregnant," she said.

I looked at her, shocked.

"Seriously?"

She nodded.

"Well that's great isn't it?" I said.

She shook her head.

"The baby. It... It's not Toms."

She cried even harder into my shoulder and I stared at her, bewildered.

"What?"

"I was at the European Championships a month ago. Tom was staying in Plymouth to catch up with some relatives. I got drunk when we went out on a do with the gymnasts and I... I slept with this randomer."

The tears began to fall even faster as her breathing became worse.

"It could still be Toms," I said, trying to find another way around the situation.

"The dates match Lucy. There's no point denying it. I have no clue how I'm going to tell Tom."

"Well, however you say it, you're gonna have to tell him. You can't keep this from him for much longer."

"He'd never forgive me Lu. He'd be gone before I could even try and stop him."

"If he really over you, he'll help you. He'll support the baby the best he can."

I hugged her again. Once she'd got her crying over with, I helped her over to the sink, drying her eyes.

"Whatever happens, I promise I will always stick by you Em. I love ya babs."

"I love ya too babs."

We laughed and hugged again. Best Friends gotta sticks together.

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

DON'T WORRY! EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT IN THE END I PROMISE YOU!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,

LUV YA

XOXOXOXOXOX