Chapter 17: Surprises at Nandos

LUCY'S P.O.V

It was half one, half an hour before we were meeting everyone at Nando's. There was gonna be me and Harry, Emma and Tom, Louis and Eleanor, Liam and Danielle and Zayn and Zara. There were 10 of us going. I couldn't wait to see all the girls. I hadn't seen Danielle and Eleanor in 3 months. We were practically inseparable as soon as we were together.

Emma was currently in my room, helping me choose an outfit. It was Linner as Emma called it.

"How about this?"

I picked out my sparkly blue crop top and white skinny jeans. Emma looked up from her phone and nodded.

"That's amazing!" she said.

"Thanks. Demi Lovato gave it me when I met her at the Brits."

'How come you get to meet all the famous people?" Emma whined.

"Because I'm an A-List celeb now."

Emma laughed and rolled her eyes, standing up and walking over to me. She began rifling through my wardrobe.

"Can you remember when we were younger and we used to say that you would go on tour and I'd be your back-up dancer."

I laughed, remembering the memory.

"Yeah. I actually miss school. Can you remember science in y7?" I said, pulling on the jeans.

"Yeah. They were good times."

We laughed about a few more memories as Emma pulled on her navy blue Hollister Jumper.

"You ready? Grab your crutches," Emma said.

"Oh no way! I can walk fine. I'm not using them."

"Harry will flip."

"Oh well."

"He really loves you Lu."

I stopped walking dead in my track and turned to face her.

"I know."

I held out my arm and she linked hers in. We walked down stairs and Harry and Tom were stood at the bottom whispering. They looked up when they heard us.

"Luce, where are your crutches?" Harry frowned as I reached the bottom.

"Harry, I can walk fine I don't need them."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Harry."

"Sorry. I only want to take care of you. You look amazing by the way."

I smiled and he pulled me in and kissed me.

"PDA!" Emma yelled.

I smirked and pulled away.

"Come on! I'm hungry!"

--------------------------------

Harry, Emma and Tom kept on looking at each other the whole car journey to Nandos.

"What the hell is going on with you guys?" I asked.

"You'll see in a bit," Harry smiled.

I looked at him confused. What the hell was going on? We parked outside Nandos and Harry helped me down from the car. He placed his hand in mine and we walked towards the restaurant, Emma and Tom in tow behind us. We walked into the restaurant, where there was a very handsome waiter standing by the entrance.

"Reservation for Styles," Harry said.

The waiter smiled, obviously not trying to freak out at the four celebs in front of him. The restaurant was quiet tonight, however there were the odd couple dotted around.