Chapter 38: I Will Always Protect You

HARRY'S P.O.V

Lucy went running up the stairs and we all stood frozen. Fiona was stood with her head bowed and Emma and Zara were stood near the sofas.

"Harry, what were you thinking?" Emma asked.

"I didn't realise it was gonna be this bad," I said.

"Are you staying?" Emma said coldly to Fiona.

"I think it's best I go. Before I do, can you give Lucy this?"

Fiona walked over to me and handed me a locket. I opened it and there was a picture of what I guess was Lucy as a baby with Fiona and her dad. They looked so happy.

"I didn't mean to hurt her. It was the drugs her dad gave me. I was afraid of him, but I love her. Please tell her that."

I nodded and she smiled weakly. Emma showed her out and I fiddled with the necklace between my fingers. I stood in silence until I heard a smash from upstairs. Zara, Emma and I all ran upstairs and into my room. It was Lu. She was smashing stuff, screaming.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" she yelled.

"Lu," I said. " Baby calm down."

"I can't! They're back, they're gonna kill me!" she screamed.

"Who?"

"The voices! Help me!"

She trailed off towards the end as she collapsed in a heap of tears on the floor. She curled up in a ball as we ran over to her. Emma and Zara lifted her up and placed her on the bed. I sat next to her and she fell into my arms and cried harder than I've ver heard her cry before.

"I hate you," she mumbled into my chest. "You're a jackass."

"I know, I shouldn't have done that. I didn't think. I'm so sorry."

"Lu? Have the voices stopped? Do you want me to go down to the pharmacy and get those pills you used to have?" Zara asked.

"You know how to deal with this?" I asked.

"She used to have spells like this all the time at school. She got voices, Magic and Opal they were called," Emma said.

"Magic came back," Lucy said. " She said she's gonna kill me and make sure I don't live 'till my wedding day."

"Magic can't do anything. She just your imagination babe," I said.

"She's scary."

I've never seen her like this. She's so vulnerable, just like a child. And it's all my fault.

"Do you wanna sleep?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Thanks for helping girls. We'll be ok now," I said to Zara and Emma.

"You sure?" I nodded. " Ok, let's go Z. We'll see you later, Lu."

The girls left and I pulled back the covers for Lu to get in. She climbed in and I got in next to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"I will always protect you," I whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK BABEY CAKES PROBABLY THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE BOOK BUT IT WAS KINDA A FILLER CHAPTER BECAUSE I WANT TO MOVE ON IN THE STORY.

I LEFT A VIDEO IN THE TASKBAR JUST BECAUSE I LIKE IT. IT HAS NO MEANING WITH THIS CHAPTER BUT IF YOU LIKE U CAN LISTEN WHILE U READ

LUV U PLEASE VOTE XXXX

XOXOXOXOXO