Survivor Series 2015

"As a child you would wait
And watch from far away.
But you always knew that you'd be the one
That work while they all play.
In youth you'd lay
Awake at night and scheme
Of all the things that you would change,
But it was just a dream!
Here we are, don't turn away now,
We are the warriors that built this town.
Here we are, don't turn away now,
We are the warriors that built this town
From dust." (Beginning fireworks as the show is on air)

"WELCOME TO SURVIVOR SERIES!!!" Jerry the king lawler says proudly.

I can hear the fireworks as I open the back door to the arena, my bag in toe behind me. The screams and cheers were so intense. There had to be millions in the arena as I glance at a few flat screens that are along the hallway. The stage crew was hard at work running props left and right to many super stars. As I walk down towards Sandra I can see a few girls trying on their attires. Glittering and sleek from my view. Just the right colors to pop and keep a mans eyes focused on the match. The one dressed in a bright pink I knew for a fact was Emma. She had also moved herself up in the leagues since her father has been coaching her. As I focus on the other girl I notice her face and freeze instantly...

"Is that Mia....?" I ask myself..

She is in an all black attire. She had a jacket on as far as I could see. That and her little short shorts.
I slowly walk forward letting out a sigh as I finally reach the WWE doctors room. I knock on the door and wait patiently for them to open it. After a few moments the door opens and our doctor, Mike answers.

" Well hello Dakota. Are you ready to be examined?" He asks me.

I sigh fearing the worst and then walk through the door closing it behind me.
.
.
" Mark has done his job is all I can say. There are still some small stress fractures along your ribs but the bone seems to be healed as best as it can taking it you've been training seven days a week for the past four months. Just take it easy out there alright?"

I hear mike say. The stomach ache that I once had now has settled for the most part.

"So I can compete?" I ask shocked.

Mike nods at me with a smile.

" You do need to get checked after your match though just to make sure you didn't hurt anything else. You are scheduled to start traveling again after tonight as well." He says.

I nod as I try to keep the excitement professional.

" Thank you!" I say happily.

I hug Mike and then walk out of the door. I rush my way down to the locker room not caring about who sees me. The only one that really mattered was Kianna and even then she still has to keep her character in the ring. I fling open the door seeing Eva Marie, Emma, Paige, Brie and Nikki, along with a few others getting ready. All movement though stops as I walk in.

"Oh lord it's Tesa Orton." Paige says jokingly.

I grin and then walk over to her. I place my stuff down beside hers and then hug her. Her and I are like sisters. Best of friends and our minds think alike. It's nice to have someone around like that.

"So what have I missed?" I ask out loud so everyone can hear me.

"Oh just Sasha banks and Emma going at it." Natalya says.

I shake my head thinking.

"Oh and Kianna dominating." Brie says.

As I hear that I let out a long breath. Remembering in the past how horrible Kianna was. And now here she is holding the title that once was mine.