Meeting Kayla (Chapter Six)

My dad and I walk through the airport and head for the jet. Friday was a fun show. Now onto Monday night Raw. Raw is where undertaker has been. He went from fighting Brock Lesnar to fighting legacy because they had come out and interrupted undertaker. We climb up the stairs and enter the black private jet. The inside had nice leather seats and a lot of leg room.
" Dakota?" I hear from behind me. I look up from twitter as my dad sits next to me. When he sits down the seat makes a funny noise.
" Yah dad?" I ask back.
He grins at me and shifts his weight.
" I know how much you wanted to race. I'm sorry for pulling you away from that." He says to me with guilt in his tone.
I shrug and then look out the window as I feel the plane shift. We were being taxied out and heading to Florida. The plane halted on the run way. Then the engines picked up speed. In seconds we were airborne heading for Florida.
" It's all good. You've made me realize why you love your work. It's fun." I say with a big grin.
My dad grins and hugs me.
" I'm glad you understand now." He says.
For most of the time the flights calm except for a few times where we had hit turbulence. My dad slept for most of the ride too. So I decided to watch some of Kayla summers past matches. I was watching her technique when I heard the pilot announce that we were landing soon. The fact that Kayla survived that match with Ms. Overly white Paige tells me something. And the fact that Kane literally dragged her into the story line. Something tells me that Kayla and I will meet soon enough......

The plane had landed earlier then expected. My dad and I checked into a hotel about five minutes away from the arena. Once again I had to be at Raw. Kayla now is the divas champion and come to find out she's married to Kasey. Well that sucks cause he's kinda cute. As we get settled in I get a call. The caller ID say Vince. So it was a must answer call.
" Hello?" I say as I toss my clothes onto the bed.
" Dakota? It's Vince." He says.
Well clearly it's Vince, duh. I say in my head.
" What's up?" I ask.
" I just signed a new superstar to the roster. He is also going to be added into the story line." Vince says to me. I sit on the bed shaking my head. I don't need more people. I'm already supposed to be dead as it is.
" who is it?" I ask Vince trying to sound excited.
" AJ Styles." He says.
My head stops at the name.
" AJ Styles?! As in TNA's AJ Styles?" I ask surprised.
" Yup and he will be here tonight." He says.
A smile shows on my face.
" Alright awesome!" I say.
" Well Iv got to go Dakota." He says.
" thank you Vince! Bye." I say and then hang up.

A few hours later at the arena
" Im going to get ready ok Dakota?" My dad says to me. I nod.
" Have fun and don't get yourself killed." I say laughing.
I don't have to go out tonight because last weeks segment showed me dead. So the whole WWE universe thinks that I am dead and lost in hell. But guess who else is here tonight... Mrs. Kayla Summers. I walk down the hall towards Eve Tories. Her and I have been friends forever.
" Eve!" I yell. Both her and Mickie James stop and spin around.
" Dakota? Is that you?!" Eve says as they both come walking back towards me.
" Yup!" I say and she hugs me.
" did you hear Dakota? Kayla Summers is worried that your going to challenge her for the title." Mickie says to me.
" I have not. She shouldn't be worried since I'm in this storyline. But..."
" She said but, that means it's a possibility." Mickie says with a grin.
Eve grins and looks at Mickie then at me.
" It depends on where this story line goes. There's another person in it now other then Kayla." I say.
" Who?" Both girls ask.
I grin and then look around since it's a secret.
" AJ Styles." I whisper.
Eve screams.
" OMG HES SO HOT!" She says.
I laugh as she freaks out. A girl comes out of the divas locker room that's down the hall and my eyes automatically shift to her. There she was, Kayla Summers. A very impressive career too but she's no challenge to me. I'm hungry for a challenge.
" Dakota are you ok?" Eve asks me noticing that in staring off towards Kayla.
" Oh never seen her have you?" Mickie asks me. I shake my head.
" Guys I'm going to go meet AJ in the meeting room alright?" I say.
They nod and hug me. They walk by me and go get ready for their matches. I walk down to the hall and open the door on my right. As I walk in I see Vince sitting with AJ. He's sitting in the chair further away. I walk in and lean against the wall.
" I'm here let's get this over with." I say.
AJ laughs.
" A little feisty much?" He says.
" Ok so this is AJ. He's going to go out tonight and challenge Kane." Vince says.
I nod and then zone out after five minutes of it.