Raw after Night Of Champions

I walk out onto the ramp as my song plays. I have the title on my left shoulder and my right arm is wrapped up in a cast. I walk down to the ring and climb in trying to think my lines through before I start talking. But I can't. Denny is still on my mind and I know that he watched last nights paper view. He's tried calling me numerous times to see if I was ok. I climb through the ropes and then grab a microphone. My music cuts after a few moments. I walk around the ring not caring about my arm. I then grin and pull the microphone up to my lips.

" If you were expecting me to make a sad and sorry speech that I'm leaving because of my arm, then you are all sadly mistaken. Kayla Summers, I hope you know that this fractured bone will not keep me down. If it's war that you want, then it's war that you will fucken get!" I shout out.

I then walk around the ring again.

" But let me welcome my side of the war Kayla. I went far and beyond WWE. Let me welcome you my side of this war." I say.

First eves song hits and she comes walking down to the ring. Then Mickie's song hits. She walks down to the ring. Beth Phoenix song hits surprising everyone.

" The glamazon has returned!" Jerry says excited.

Beth Phoenix then climbs into the ring. Gal Kim then came out followed by Tara and Torrie Wilson. After them came out a few knockouts which surprised everyone. First was Velvet Sky followed by her friend Angelina Love. On TNA they are known as the Beautiful people. They do their thing before they get in the ring and then go behind me. Madison Rayne comes out as well. I grin and then look around. Kharmas song hits and everyone screams.

" Welcome ladies and gentalmen, the power house of TNA! Kharma!" I say.

Everyone screams as she comes into the ring. By this point there are ten of us standing in the ring. There are two divas left that have not come out. I grin and then look around.

" There are ten beautiful women here ready to go out and fight. Kayla good luck on your rematch. Iv already talked with Teddy. Guess what, it's going to be a no DQ and an inferno match!" I shout and the crowd screams. Then out of shock Maryse's song hits. She comes to the ring. That only leaves one diva left. When her song hits everyone looks surprised.

"An NXT diva?! Wait! It's Paige!"

Paige walks out and soon enough ends up in the ring.

" Kayla summers, if you want to mess with me, then your going to have to mess with all of us!" I shout.

All the girls ready themselves if anyone else comes out.

All of a sudden the Shields song hits and they come down from the fans.

" Girls girls girls. Why don't you leave and let the men have their fun." Seth Rollins says.

I give him a look and go to speak.

" Why don't you boys go the hell away and play with each other out back. This is our time. Not yours." I say.

Dean Ambrose then climbs into the ring and gets in my face.

" Leave. Or I'll make you." He says.

I give him a look.

" And how are you going to do that?" I ask.

He grins and then backs up. I watch him carefully. He then takes a breath and then turns back around at me. He pulls the microphone back up to his mouth and speaks.

" Just like this." He grins.

Then he shoves me backwards. I give him a look. When he goes to do it again I avoid him and trip him in the process.

" Get out!" I say.

Seth grins. I then take a step forward towards him and he laughs. That's when I snap and RKO him not caring about my arm. Roman backs up and dean rolls out of the ring. They pull Seth out of the ring.

Then Kayla's song hits and we all watch the ramp. As twelve girls come out Kayla was standing in front of them. She grins and then speaks.

" Let the war begin then Tesa!" She says.

The lights then go out ending the show. I walk back to the locker room and grab my stuff. Then I head for my car. As I go out the back door I walk almost into Kasey.

" Oh Jesus you scared me." I say.

Kasey smiles.

" Sorry. Iv just come to tell you, Denny is in my car. He's upset but he wants to see you. He's afraid your hurt." Kasey says to me.

" Kasey I just want to be away from him for now. I'm mad at him." I say.

Kasey sighs and looks down.

" He came all the way here to see you Dakota." He says.

I sigh and try to cross my arms.

" Your taking him back with you though." I say in a frustrated tone.

Kasey nods.

Then he leads me to the black rental car that's parked next to a few of the coaches. I can see Denny in the front seat. In the side view mirror I can see he's on his phone. As we get closer I take a deep breath.

" Wait here." Kasey says to me.

I wait for him as I notice that the coach next to their car is Kayla's. I sigh and try to focus.

" Baby...?" Denny says to me.

As I look at him I realize his eyes are tracing over my cast.

" I'm fine Denny." I say trying not to sound to angry.

He looks at me and then continues the convo for awhile.

After twenty minutes Kayla comes out of the building and that's when I act.

" Kasey take Denny home. I'm heading to the next show." I say.

I hug Denny and pull away. I can feel him not wanting to let go. His body shaking because I had been gone for awhile.

" I'll be fine Denny. Just win some races for me." I say then I head for my car.

(Two hours Later)

I sink into my chair as the plane takes off for Italy. Out next show is in Venice. Thank god.

I close the shade to my window and put my head phones in then I close my eyes and let my beaten body rest for the short flight.

Authors note: what so you thinks going to happen?! Well I'm out for the day. Vote and comment! Sorry if it's short too. I can't think of a lot to write right now either.