A trip to Monday Night Raw

After a long flight we finally landed in Charlotte Nc. It's a win win deal for me. Charlottes the home for NASCAR. And the show tonight is going to be great as well. I'm starting to understand why my dad never comes home. Once you get caught up in this universe, you never want to leave. It's a world that is created by ourselves. And we go along with it. Today is Monday. So I have to listen to Stephanie and Hunters rules.... Yay...

I sit in the chair getting my make up done as Cameron walks in with Naomi. Both girls dressed and ready to go out with Brodus.
" Looks like we've got some fresh meat on raw." Cameron says as she sits down waiting to get her hair done.
I look up at her with my hazel eyes.
" Excuse me?" I say in an agitated tone.
Naomi looks at Cameron then back at me.
" Your new aren't you?" She asks.
I roll my eyes as the make up artist puts blush on my cheeks.
" I belong on Smackdown. Not your shitty ass Monday night raw." I say with pride in my tone.
Naomi stands up with her fists clenched.
"Excuse me bitch?" Naomi yells.
I grin then lay back relaxing.
" You heard me." I say.
I cross my arms allowing my black thin cloak to cover my attire. Naomi gets closer to me. I can hear her foot steps and her shaky breaths.
" Come one step closer. I dare you." I say still with my arms crossed.
I can hear her stop for a second. Then she steps again. My eyes open and stare her down. She stops quickly.
" unless you want to disappear, back off." I say.
Then I get up and walk by her with a grin. An evil grin. She backs up as I walk by and head for marks locker room.

" Dakota!" I hear from behind me as I head down the hallway. I can hear foot steps from behind me as I continue to walk. It sucked being the youngest diva in WWE. But then again, I'm a fresh body, a virgin.
" Dakota I need to talk to you. It's about tonight." The mans voice says.
I sigh and stop. As I turn around I see Hunter walking towards me.
" Oh hey Hunter." I say as I put on a fake smile.
" What's up?" I add.
He grins and stops in front of me. I lean against the wall with my arms crossed just incase a camera crew catches us.
" About tonight, when the undertaker comes out to address Randy about the attack from Friday, that will be the time that you come out and interrupt taker. And that's when you address your purpose." He says to me.
I look at him curiously.
" Who's side am I really on? I saved him Friday from my father and legacy. Now I'm going to interrupt him while he's addressing my father?" I ask.
Hunter chuckles.
" Your going to act all tough and cocky. You'll walk down to the ring tonight and face him. That's when Kane will come from behind and try to attack you. You know what to do." He says to me. I still give him a look.
" So basically I'm going to be used to allow undertaker to get closer to my father to hurt him." I say.
Hunter nods. I sigh and uncross my arms.
" Great..." I say.
" Your going to be part of the brothers of destruction. He's going to turn you. You'll have everything they have including their fake powers." He says.
I put on yet again another fake smile.
" I might as well get ready to go out then. Kofi and Cody are the match right before it and they are going out now." I say.
Hunter gives me a hug then heads for his office. I head for the viewing room to watch the match before I go out.

" Randy Orton. You've messed with the wrong person last Friday. You think you can just send your side kicks to take me down? To take my brother down? Well your wrong. I'll send the greatest demons from hell after you. I'll pull all three of you to hell with me. And trust me, darkness is not fun. The depths of hell will rip you limb from limb. Randy Orton, you will burn. In. Hell. You will Rest. In. -"

" Just one more time before I go,
I let you know,
And all this time Iv been afraid,
Wouldn't let me show,
Nobody can save me now, no
Nobody can save me now"

The crowd screams as I walk out to the arena. My black cloak flowing with every step I take. As I reach the beginning of the ramp I stop and pull the microphone to my lips.