POCONO!!!!! (Chapter Eight)

The alarm clock goes off at 4am in the rv bedroom. I roll over and pull myself up sitting up straight. I hit the snooze button and go to the bathroom hoping that Denny will hear it from the couch and get up. I quickly take a shower and brush my teeth. I throw on a team FedEx tank top and shorts. My hair finally agreed to curl after twenty minutes of fighting with it. By the time I was done it was about 5:30. I opened the cherry red wooden bedroom door and slipped out avoiding the one spot on the floor that creaks. My eyes examined the dark room until they fell upon a figure on the couch. There he was laying across the couch. His hair tossed everywhere and his shirt and shoes on the ground next to the black leather couch. I grin and shake my head as I head over to the light switch. I flip the switch illuminating the coach. The cabinets were also cherry red followed by a black marble counter. The floor had black tiles round the kitchen which switch over to a soft rug in the living room area.

I walk over as he starts to realize the lights on.

" Come on Denny." I say as he rubs his eyes.

I would have surprised him and jumped on him but I know how his back is from Joey.

" Mmm it's nice to wake up to such a beautiful face." He says. I grin and grab his arm grinning that evil grin I had on when I RKOed my father.

" Come on. Get up it's race day!" I say excitedly.

Denny laughs and sits up but as he does he pulls his arm in which pulls me into him.

" Good morning would be nice." He says. His beautiful eyes sparkling as they stare down into mine. Then he kisses me. I push away after a minute or two and give him a look.

" what?" He asks.

" Stop stalling Hamlin" I say to him then I go for the fridge.

" Alright alright. I'll go take a shower and get ready. The drivers meeting is at 7." He says before he slips behind the bathroom door.

I hear the water turn on only moments after he walks into the bathroom.

After breakfast we watch the news to see the weather for today. There was a slight chance for showers but nothing we really need to worry about unless the showers grow. Of course then Denny turns on sports center to see how his basket ball team did. To my amazement on the side bracket said " Kayla Summers and Tesa Orton." I was amazed. Once they got down to it they showed my return and how I RKOed my father and Kayla. Denny looks over at me with a slight bit of shock.

" What?" I say as he still stares at me.

" So it was true that you left that bruise on Kayla." He says to me.

I nod a little confused.

" Yah. But I just followed a script Denny." I say to him to try to settle the issue. He gets up shaking his head.

" It wasn't in the script to hurt her. I can see the look in your eyes. I know what it means. You face dropped her purposely. She's my friend Dakota." Denny says to me.

I sigh in frustration and hit the big red button on the top right on the remote turning off the tv.

" And Jimmie is my friend yet you won't even let me talk to him." I say as I walk by him heading to the bedroom. I pick my cell up seeing a missed calls from Vince and my heart stops.

" Fuck" I whisper.

I hit the call button and let it ring. On the third ring Vince picks up.

" Hello?" Vince says.

" Hay Vince sorry to wake you if I did. You called last night." I say as I play with a curl in my hair.

" Oh yah that. One, Monday you will be in a match against Cameron." Vince says to me.