A shock to the world

I wake up around 3am because of a nightmare. As I open my eyes I realize that I'm flat on the ground.

" Ugh.... How did I manage to do this." I mumble as I push myself up.

As I stand up I realize my phones buzzing. That's when I grab it and notice that Chase is calling me. I walk into the separate room and answer.

" Chase...?" I say in a tired tone.

I can hear sirens in the background.

" Dakota.... Tony.... Tonys gone..." Chase says almost crying.

I stop in my tracks as my heart beats fast.

" Where... What happened?" I ask as I try to stay quiet.

" We got a call around one from Kevin saying that Tony never showed up to his jet. SHR was going to a tire test and they had to send the others on Tonys other jet. Tony never showed up. They found him in his home dead...." Chase says.

My hand turns into a fist and I punch a wall.

" That kids fucken fath.... Send a jet New Jersey. I'm packing as we speak." I say to him.

I throw the TNA title into my back and zip it up.

" Did you tell Kayla?" Chase asks me.

I take a deep breath and pick my bag up.

" She's asleep and I don't want to wake her." I say.

" Then write a note." Chase says.

I sigh and take a deep breath.

" I'm going to wake her." I say quietly.

" Alright well the plane is on it's way." Chase says to me.

" Alright. I'll see you soon." I say to him then I hang up.

I grab my bag and walk over to Kayla. She looked sound asleep and in peace. But I have to tell her. I tap her shoulder a few times and soon enough she rolls over pissed at me.

" You can punch me later." I say to her before I get to the point.

" I know your not into nascar as much as before but Chase called. Something happened with Tony. And right now Kevin, Kurt, and Danica have no job or rides. Chase has sent a jet out to get us. Tony was found dead in his house. That's all Chase knows right now. I'm heading to the airport. If you want to come you can. But it's up to you." I say to her.

It takes a moment for her to wake up and for everything to sink in.

" I'll come... But it's for Tony." She says to me.

I nod and allow her to get ready.

.

.

.

Kayla and I boarded the Jr. Motorsports jet around 4am. The jet took off around 4:15. It was a silent ride. My mind was going crazy. I had no idea what happened. If Tony committed suicide then I would never be able to forgive myself for letting it happen. And I'd forever want to rage on that kids father. Then the paper view that's this Sunday comes into my mind. It's my birthday as well. I'll be 17 and going to war. I'll give Kayla a good fight for the title. But in all honesty I wish I had never won it. It was just a moment.

I look over at Kayla who had fallen back asleep. I don't know if we will ever become friends. It would be really hard because of everything that's gone on.

.

.

.

(The Next Morning)

I wake up as the plane starts to descend. I grab my stuff as the plane touches down.

Kayla and I walk off the plane in silence. Tony was on both of our minds. It felt nice to be back in North Carolina though. As we walked to chases truck I notice his sad face. I take Kayla's suit case and place it in the bed of the truck with mine. Then we climb into the truck. As I shut the door Chase pulls away from the curb and heads for concord.

" So how was your flight?" Chase asks after he lowers the volume on the radio.

I shrug and sigh.

" It was... Alright I suppose." I say.

" I would tell you but I slept most of the time." Kayla says.

Chase grins and turns onto a side street.

" Just to let you know Kayla. Kasey will be at the house. Just a warning." He says to Kayla.

That's when Chase pulls into the driveway next to a red Camaro. There were cop cars everywhere. Outside the house was where the boys all were. I unbuckle and climb out. I then look at Kasey and then back at Kayla.

"Go talk to him." I whisper to her.

I then walk with Chase over to Jr.

I stand next to Chase as he talks to jr.

This whole thing was a mess... Tony shouldn't be dead... Tony never deserved any of this bullshit. I couldn't take it. That's when I bailed. I dissapeared leaving everyone wondering. Everyone including Denny. I climbed up onto a hill and sat under a tree. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to do something.

.

.

.

" So what your saying is that you want to run Tonys car?" I hear on the other end.

" Yes I want to race it. This Sunday though I can't. But after that I'm all yours." I say as I walk into the locker room at the NXT training facility.

The girls were getting ready to go out and show off. I was here to tag team with Paige. I figured it would get my mind off of everything. I sit on the bench as Emma and Mia walk in.

" Thank you so much. Tell Kevin and Kurt I say hi." I say to them then I hang up realizing the cameras are recording us. Emma walks over and puts her hand on her hip. I stand up as Mia comes closer.

" Look who's on our turf Emma." Mia says.

I give her a look.

" What do you want slut?" I say to Mia. She glares at me and walks closer.

" Because of you my reputation has gone to shit!" She says to me almost yelling.

I grab her by the throat and give her a look.

" Don't ever cross a demon Mia." I say as my grip tightens on her.

That's when Emma goes to attack me but Paige grabs her from behind. I pick up Mia and throw her into a locker hard.

" Come on Paige. Let's go." I say as I walk towards the door.

Paige follows and that's when the camera guys stop shooting.

As Paige and I walk to the ring the small crowd screams. I walk down with my two titles as Paige walks down with the NXT championship.

That's when Emma and Mia come out. Emma starts off the match first with Paige. We dominated the first half. Once Emma tagged in Mia I went at it. I beat her to the ground and RKOed her. After I spear her I cover her. We take the win. Paige hugs me and I raise her arm.

As we walk back towards the back Mia picks up a microphone.

" I swear to god Tesa! I'll take you out and win both of those titles! I'll take the number one contender out first! Just wait and see!" Mia says.

I grin and egg her on.

" Come on!" I shout to her.

But Mia refuses to leave the ring. That's when I raise the titles and back up the ramp. I head to the locker room and change.

Later on that night I write on my computer as the plane takes off for SmackDown which has now been moved to Thursdays.

Authors note: sorry if it seems sooo... Ehhh. I just can't get into it. I'm missing my boy. And it's occupying my mind. Well vote and comment.