Loudon NH race

* race car engines revving and running sound from the garage area*

As I roll over into the sunlight I can already hear the loud revs of the engines. By how warm the sun was I could guess it was around maybe 8 or 9 in the morning. It's very close to race time. As I finally get my eyes opened I see that denny left a note on the nightstand. I figured that he was already in the garage area talking with darian about the car. I grab hold of the soft comforter and pull myself up feeling sore.

"Well that's what I get for letting her punch me..." I sigh and shift myself over to the edge of the bed.

I look around at the familiar sights of the empty coach. The warm colors that make most feel welcome. I finally get myself up and walk to the shower to clean off any of the remainder of the dry blood. As I slip into the shower I can hear the sound of the cars get louder as if someone had just opened the door. Then the noise dimmed down once again to a low rev. I slowly turn the water on as I try to push the thought out of my head. I switch on my music to drown out the noise. I step into the shower as nickel back comes on. Monday night Raw's old theme song plays.

As I rinse out the shampoo from my hair I feel the slightest movement in the coach. I take a deep breath and quickly put conditioner in my hair. I run my fingers through my thick locks of hair until it's smooth and as soft as a cloud or cotton. Then I finally rinse it out and shut the water off. I grab my towel and wrap it around myself tightly then I reach for the door knob. The door opens with a creek which I wish it hadn't. I quickly turn right and head into the bedroom not looking back as I slide the door shut.

After going through my stack of clothes I decide to throw on a black fedex shirt and long pants. As I grab for my boots the heat kicks on and I jump slightly.

"God damn it.... I'm a diva in the WWE and the fricken heat causes me to jump..." I say to myself.

I then grab my boots and put them on. As I walk towards the bedroom door I slide my iPhone into my back pocket and then reach to slide the door open. As I re-latch it I hear the tv playing quietly.

"Denny?" I say as I walk down the hallway.

That's when I stop in my tracks as I enter the living room.

"Hey." He says to me in a depressed tone.

"Chase... How did you get in here?" I say to him

He gets up from the couch and his eyes never stopped looking at me which made me feel slightly uncomfortable. I can still see the area that denny punched. It was still swollen and bruised.

" Kianna dumped me." Chase says to me which catches me off guard.

He walks closer to me as he notices the bruises.

" Who hurt you? Was it Denny... I swear to god if it was Denny.." He says but I cut him off.

"No Denny didn't touch me chase... I allowed this to happen after dale took you to the care center. I'll take care of it tomorrow if I'm called onto the show." I say to him.

I then walk by him and quickly glance out the window to make sure none of the guys know chase is in the coach.

"Now answer my question. How did you get in here? Denny locks the coach now before he leaves." I say to him demanding an answer.

Chase slides his hands into his front pockets and takes a deep breath.

"Dylan...." He says trying to pawn it off onto someone else.

I roll my eyes and sit on the couch.

"Chase....get....get out..." I push out almost in a hurt tone.