Holding Back

As I open my eyes I can hear someone panicking. I can only smell burning fuel which right off the bat Tells me there's something wrong.
"What have I done! Denny is going to kill me!" I hear.
In my mind the voice registers. It's Alex Bowman. I try to pull myself up realizing I can not feel anything. As I look at my left arm and hand I can see the blood but no cuts. As my eyes look ahead of me I see what's left of my car. Pain instantly hits me as it all comes back to me. The trailer of the truck also had taken a beating. The bottom row of lights are smashed in. There is a part of the trailer that is bent inward.
"Alex what did you do?!" A second voice says.
By this point I had just given up. I allowed my eyes to shut as the sound of a burning vehicle channels into my head.

Alex Bowman's pov

"What did you do!?" Ryan yells as he runs towards me.
I push myself off the bumper of my Lexus and look at him. My eyes soaked with tears.
"Ryan...I didn't mean....I..." I try to say to my team mate but can't express how I truly feel.
He looks at me then walks by me. I can see how fast his mood changed once his eyes lay heavily on dakota.
"The truck can be fixed. Come on help me carry her out of here." Ryan says.
He pulls his hands out of his pants pockets and walks over to dakota.
I watch as he kneels down beside her. He lays his right hand on her head and shifts a piece of hair away from her right eye. That's when I start to walk over. With every shaky step I take, my nerves grow worse.
"Where does it hurt?" I hear Ryan ask.
I then notice that Dakota is awake and alive. I kneel down on the other side of her not looking at Ryan what so ever.
"I'm alive. Is that not good enough?" Dakota answers back.
Ryan goes to answer back but squealing tires cut him off. I then hear car doors slam shut. That's when I turn my head and see denny hamlins suv.
"Dakota!" I hear as well as a couple set of feet running towards us.
"What did you do you son of a-" denny says to me but gets cut off by kayla.
"Dennis Hamlin!" She yells cutting him off.
Denny grabs hold of my shoulders and then forcfully pushes me backwards into the rear of what's left of Dakotas car.
"Denny Hamlin!" Kayla yells fiercefully.
I grab hold of Denny's neck trying to keep him back. For a few moments we stay locked up and then Ryan breaks us up.
"Let's get Dakota to the hospital. Not kill each other." Ryan says.
Denny growls and let's go of me. That's when we finally get Dakota out of the tunnel and into an ambulance.
.
.
.
Dakotas pov
"Welcome to Monday night raw!"
I hear as I open my eyes slowly. The tv of my roommate continues to play the show as I try to sit myself up. As I look over to my left I can just barley see through the curtain catching just the slightest glimpse of Nikki Bella and hunter. Other then the tv the room was quiet. I couldn't even figure out what happened. That's when the door opens and I hear a quiet set of foot steps coming towards me. I figured it was denny. But once the curtain slid to the left, Alex appeared and walked in letting out what seemed like a sigh of relief.
"How are you feeling?" He asks with no hesitation but in a really fast tone.
I look at him and straighten myself out. I was going to ask what time it was but taking it that raw is on... It had to be maybe 9:10pm by now. Have I been asleep all that time? I couldn't have been. But was I....
"Don't worry about me. I feel fine. And this wasn't your fault." I say trying to push off the heavy feeling on my shoulders.
Alex sighs and then sits on a chair that's located in the corner of the room. As I look at him I realize how his right is is surrounded by a bruise.
"Who hurt you?" I ask him quietly.
His eyes shift up to me. Rite as it looks like he's going to answer, the door opens again. Alex looks back at the ground as the curtains shift over. This time it was denny. He was wearing a black dress shirt that says fed ex on it in the right top corner. He also has his hands in his jeans pockets and black sneakers on. His brown hair was spiked up as usual.
"Well it's good to see that your awake. You've been sleeping for almost two days. Even kayla was worried about you." Denny says to me.
It takes a few minutes for it to register but it does. In the middle of everything I hear my fathers theme song. Instantly my stomach drops. He walks to the ring where Seth Rollins is. As soon as randy climbs into the ring Seth attacks him beating him down to the ground. I couldn't help but look concerned. I couldn't help....couldn't take the hits....I was helpless. Denny was also watching. I could tell by the faces he was making. Randy would get a lead way but soon after he would be kicked back down. I had enough once I saw Seth smash a steel chair over Randy's back. His eyes showed so much pain in them as he crunched his back up.
"Dad...."I say under my breath.
Seth picks Randy up and then ddts him onto a table. Tears reach my eyes slowly. Seth then does his finisher. After the three count I watch as my father is slowly laid onto a gurney.
"Seth....."I say in a shaky voice.
As I here Tara's theme song play I push myself past denny and set myself up so my feet will touch the ground. As they drape over the side of the bed I can hear jerry talking about why I'm not there tonight.

"Tesa has gone through a tragic accident. And thanks to the NASCAR officials that were at the track. They got her safely to the hospital." Jerry says.
Now I can see Tara fully. She climbs into the ring with a mic in her hand.
"Dakota lean back your pulling the Iv wires." Denny says trying to break through the distraction.
I continue to face the tv watching her as if I was backstage waiting for my cue. She walks around the ring for a moment getting the crowd to cheer. Then she stops dead center in the ring and lifts the mic up to her dark red lips.
"Wow it feels good to be back home." She says which has the crowd go even more wild.
"Iv Been on TNA for so long I forget how good it feels to be home. But that's not why I'm here. I came here tonight ready to go against Tesa for her championship contender spot. Then as I walk in the door I'm pulled to the side and I'm told that the deal is off. That she got as they call it, hurt. Well that's bs to me. If you had the time to be with your man all weekend at a race track then you should be here right now getting ready to have your face kicked in!" She says.
I know this is all acting. That it was a last minute change to the script. But it really was starting to set me off. I can feel the burns on my arms screaming as the Iv shifts in my arm.
"That bitch is going to get it..." I say out loud not even realizing it"
"Alright that's it. No more tv for you." Denny says to me as he wraps his right arm around me forcing me back onto the bed so that I can't even see the tv.
Alex lifts his head up seeing denny try to keep me back. That's when he gets up and walks over to us.
"Forget about her for now. It's more important that you rest then go there and show yourself off to the world. You need to calm down or the doctor will come in with a needle and jab you with it so you pass out." Alex says to me.
That's when I grow limp feeling Denny's arms catching me. He sighs and lays me down gently.
"Alex is right Dakota. Forget about the show. Accidents happen and now you need to heal from it. Give it a week and you should be fine. Maybe two at tops." Denny says as he tries to make me feel better.
The only thing is, I knew he was lieing.
As I turn my head on the scratchy pillow I see Denny's beautiful eyes. I can see them examining me to make sure I'm alright.
"I'm fine denny." I say catching him off guard.
He runs his hand through my hair and sighs.
"I'm just worried is all." He says back to me.
"Whoa, careless stars are from the sky, whoa.." I hear from the tv cutting Tara off from her speech of insulting me.
"Paige...." I groan.
That's when denny gets up and goes over to the other patient. I can only hear them whispering and then soon enough.... The tv changes to the catholic channel. Denny comes back over and sits down.
"No more distractions. Sleep." He demands.
I sigh and roll onto my side so my back faces both denny and Alex. As I shut my eyes all I can think of is what Paige was going to do. And what about kayla? Did I lose my spot in the paper View? My mind was going crazy worrying about what will I come back to next week. Or when they decide I'm ready.....
.
.
.
Tara's pov

By this point I was already angry. I had gotten myself here to go against Tesa. Then to be told that she's not even here. Now paige decides to come out and interrupt me. In her dreams...
As she climbs up into the ring I smile pretending to be nice. In her right hand is a mic. The NXT divas champ now stands in front of me as if she owns the whole show.
"First off Tara. I just wanted to welcome you to raw. And second off, why don't you get your ass in line like the rest of us. I'm next to go up for that title. Not some wanna be knockout as they call you. Get in line." Paige says to me.
I grow furious and drop the mic furiously. As I run at her kaylas song plays and stops me in my tracks. Paige watches as kayla walks down the ramp. As she stops at the base of the ring she smirks and then slides into the ring in front of both of us. That's when all hell breaks loose. I run at kayla which then sets off paige. By the time it was all said and done, half the locker room is out here fighting. Sixteen of us fighting because of the tensions of this title.

A/N: first off congrats to Chase Elliott and Kevin Harvick on their championships. It was a very good season can't wait till next season! Second, sorry I haven't updated. A lot has gone on. I will update a lot more now since it's mostly settled...for now. Anyways. Here y'all are Kay-kk.