The Royal Rumble

As I climb onto the top rope I hear the instructor explaining to me how to land a perfect shooting star press. I then push off the ropes and come down onto him. He catches me making my landing soft. Then I pretend to cover.

" Damn I didn't realize how much you have to train to do this stuff." Denny says to me as the trainer and I tangle in the ring. I chose to train before the show actually went on air. The fans were slowly coming through the door. The first floor was almost filled while the crew guys finish up the last touches for tonight's show.

I pull myself up smiling at Denny. I wasn't even in my attire. I had sweatpants and a tank top on.

" Well would you want me to do that when the other person has no idea what to do? They could fail to catch me and I could get seriously hurt." I say to him.

I can see the frown on his face as I then Do a leg sweep taking down the trainer.

" what?" I ask Denny as I stand up and take a few breaths.

" it just seems i don't know...." He says as I finish practicing.

"Ok..." I then say.

I help my trainer up and then we lock up again. As I pick him up and drop him back down onto his back I hear a few boys in the seats whistling. Then Denny yells "hey that's my girl!" Out to them. I chuckle as I go over to him and assure him. I run my hand threw his soft brown hair. I laugh at the face he makes at me. Denny hates when people touch his spiked hair. He has ocd just for his hair. As soon as I pull my hand away he instantly respikes his hair. Well he tries at least. Then my trainer, Marcus gets up and goes over to he ropes to talk to one of the ring crew. A few moments later he comes over to me and tells me that they need to finish the ring. He then walks over to the ropes. I grin at Marcus as he climbs out of the ring. The main doors were now open and fans were piling up fast. As I slip out of the ring Denny wraps his arm around me.

" Don't get into to much trouble while I'm gone." I say jokingly to him.

Denny grins and kisses my cheek as we walk up the ramp to the back.

.

.

.

I can hear Melissa talking to Stephanie as I grab my jacket that's hanging up in my little locker area. She was complaining about how she didn't get a spot in the royal rumble tonight.

" I'm eligible for that title to you know!" She argus.

I roll my eyes and start to laugh. As I slide my right arm into my jacket I turn around seeing her. She was staring me down with a glare. I just laugh.

" You don't get what you want just because you were in a story line. The only reason why I'm in it is because I know Kayla wants to get back at me. What else is new? My character is a villain so I basically can get whatever I want." I say to Mia as I finish putting on my jacket. My attire was purple this time. It matched the jacket very well even though it's black. My hair matches the top and shorts exactly. My grey contacts were just a bonus.

" Hmph.... I don't care what you are and what you do. I'm Going to get my chance at that title Even If I have to take you and Kayla out." She says to me almost determined.

I cross my arms and grin.

" How are you so sure that I won't beat you to it?" I say to her.

Mia was leaning against a locker with Stephanie beside her.

" Your old news Tesa. It's my to rise. Besides you shouldn't even be here. I went to wwe developmental for three years and then I forced my way up here while you just used your father to get onto the main roster." She says in an angry tone.