Returning to WWE

As I get off the plane my phone starts to go off. At first I ignored it but then I figured what if it was Vince. As I reach into my pocket I see a black limo waiting for me. After putting my stuff in the back I look at my phone to see who had called me. One name popped up, Chase Elliott...

I hit the redial button and let the phone dial. After three rings Chase picks up.

" Hey did you land ok?!" He asks nervously.

I sigh and roll my eyes.

" Chase you can't keep doing this. You have a girl friend. And I'm dating Denny. Plus mr. Rockstar energy has been snooping around. He knows something is up." I say as I sit in the limo.

" I can make this work Dakota. And Dylan knows nothing." Chase argus.

" Chase. I need to focus on my match. I already know that both Kianna and Kayla are going to question the hell out of me once they realize I'm here." I say.

For a few moments the line goes silent. Then Chase sighs.

" Good luck tonight then.... I'll be watching." Chase says.

" And I'll be probably kicking your girl friends butt." I say trying to joke around.

Chase hangs up and I tuck my phone away in silence. It's not right. Kianna had him first and I don't want to ruin their relationship. I can't keep doing this...

.

.

.

When I arrive at the arena the show had already started. The divas match was up next so I didn't have to worry about the girls seeing me. I quickly went to Sandra and grabbed my attire. After changing Into it I finish getting my hair done and make up. Man did it feel good to be back. I had picked a new song as well to throw off everyone. As I head to the gorilla I run into Mia. She looks up and down as she examines my new attire. A black and red top followed by black and red shorts.

" Look who it is." She says laughing.

I give her a look.

" You'll get it soon enough Mia. Go the hell away." I say to her.

Before she can say anything else Kayla's song plays and they announce the winner. As she's celebrating a new song interrupts her. Even kianna looks up towards the stage as the song plays.

(Guitar and drums) " This is my life,

It's not what it was before,

All these feelings I've shared,

And these are my dreams,

That I'd never lives before,

Somebody shake me cause I,

I must be sleeping,

Now that we're here,

It's so far away,

All the struggle we thought was in vain,...."

Both Kayla and kianna look at the ramp confused.

" Iv never heard a superstar or a diva use this song. Who is it?!"

I take a deep breath and step out into the WWE universe. The crowd cheers as I raise my arms. The knockouts title back in it's place.

" It's Tesa Orton!"

That's when I look down at the girls and grin. Then I bolt towards the ring and do a front flip from the ground over the top rope. I land in front of Kayla and cross my arms. I then grab a microphone.

" well hello girls. Long time no see? I just decided you know. To drop by in the heart of racing country!" I say and the crowd goes wild.

" Well clearly we all know why I'm out here. I want a match to get that back." I point at the title that lays on Kayla's shoulder.

That's when Kianna gets up and steps in. Now I was only trying to make the show a little better so I joked around a little. No harm done there right? Well no harm if you aren't a rookie.

" I already got what I wanted from her." I point at Kianna and laugh.

" And hell it's the best choice Iv made in forever." I say.

Of course no one knew what I was poking at but Kianna started to understand. That's when she stepped forward and tried to punch me. I step back and continue.

" Whoa whoa. Hold it rookie. You can't just punch out another diva for no reason. Don't you need to worry about Eva Marie?" I say.

She stares me down and I laugh.

" Congrats on your win Kayla. I hope to be seeing you two a lot now that Iv returned." I say.

Then I roll out of the ring and walk towards the back.

.

.

.

After they show I was packing when I heard the locker room door open fiercely.

" What was that all about?!" Kianna shouts at me.

I straighten out and turn around while crossing my arms.

" What?" I ask.

" You.. What the hell was that about?" She says to me demanding an answer.

I chuckle and then zip my bag up.

" It's obvious Kianna. Now if you excuse me I have a ride to catch. I'm meeting Chase and Dylan so we can talk to dale about getting me a ride for next season." I say to her.

As I walk out of the room Kayla comes into the room to a very ticked off Kianna.

.

.

.

As I walk out of the building I see chases car sitting by the gate. I put my stuff in the back and then we head for Dylan's house. Twenty minutes later we arrive at Dylan's. He had found his fathers beer...

" You guys gotta try this." He says to us as we walk in.

I grab a miller light and crack it open. Chase doesn't bother with it since he has to drive. I wasn't lying when I said that we are going to see dale. That was the truth.

As Dylan finishes his fifth beer Chase sits next to me.

" He's so drunk. He won't remember anything Chase says." I nod also feeling Alittle drunk.

That's when Chase kisses me. It got too serious too fast. Once I realized what was going on I pull away. I may be 17 but hell I am not ready to do anything with a boy.

" What?" Chase asks me.

I get up and grab his keys.

" I'm going to Dale's. You two can make out." I say to Chase.

As I walk out the front door Chase comes after me.

" Dakota wait... I'm so sorry." He says to me.

As I spin around I punch him in the face.

" I can't love you Chase! Knock it off!" I yell at him.

He then grows silent.

" Let's just go to Dale's then." He says to me.

I hand him the keys and we head to dales.

" Why can't we date secretly?" Chase asks me.

I sigh and look out the window.

" Your Kiannas man. You can't just cheat on her." I say to him.

Then he goes into a thinking mode.

" Chase no matter how much I like you I just can't bare see Kianna get hurt. Plus Denny needs me." I say.

Chase stays silent the whole way to Dale house.

Authors note: ok so now I'm done for the night. Night everyone! Vote and comment! It's amazing how fast I can type a chapter haha.