SmackDown 8/2/14

I take a deep breath before I knock on the door to Denny's room. I know for certain that he has no clue what happened to me. As I open the door slowly I see Denny sitting up with his back directly against the back of the bed. I pull a lock Of hair over the stitches.

" Denny, I'm here." I say fighting back the pain from my ribs.

His head shifts to me and he smiles.

" Hay baby how's life?" He asks me.

I grin at him. Then I sit down ignoring everything.

" It's good. And how's your back?" I ask him.

" It's all good. I'm out this weekend so I can come to SmackDown if you want." He says.

"Oh cool." I say through my teeth.

He shuts the tv off and looks at me.

" What?" I ask.

He smiles and then shifts his weight.

" Just how beautiful you look." He says. I blush as he comments me.

" Iv got an idea Dakota." Denny says to me.

" What?" I ask in a curious tone.

" I'll tell you after I talk to Joe Gibbs." He grins letting me know he's got something good going on.

We talk until the doctor comes in and examines his back. He then looks at me and notices how I'm resting my left hand in a weird way.

" What happened dear?" She asks as she kneels down and lifts my let hand up. I wince and bite my teeth shut to prevent myself from saying ow.

" What do you mean?" I ask.

The doctor looks up at me and feels my hand. As she taps an area on my wrist I almost jump.

" You have a stress fracture." The doctor says. My eyes widen.

" What?!" I shout.

" But I was cleared!" I add.

The doctor looks at me questioning me.

" Cleared? Who cleared you?" She asks.

I sigh as my eyes shift to Denny who looks helpless.

" Mike, the WWE doctor." I say.

The doctor looks at me and then notices a stitch. She lifts up the piece of hair and the other nine are revealed.

" Dakota." Denny forces out from his throat.

I sigh and look down.

" I took a beating ok? I'll live. I have a minor concussion. A few areas that needed to be sewed back up. My ribs are bruised from being speared into the mat so fricken hard. I have a match Friday . I just need to rest." I say.

The doctor gives me a look and then let's my hand go.

" I'm wrapping that hand up so it can heal." She says before she slips through the door disappearing. Denny looks at me with seriousness in his eyes.

" I'm in the hospital for one night and you get mauled?!" Denny says in an angry tone.

" I had a match Denny. I didn't start it. I promise. I took the brunt of it because I shoved Paul out of the way." I say.

Denny groans and puts his head in his hands.

" I swear I'm going to punch out who ever did this to you." He says.