I Must Punch Bieber

"You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring!" Elrond decided.

"Great!" Pippin exclaimed. "Where are we going?"

Legolas rolled his eyes. He wasn't so sue that his little Hobbit would be able to help them in any way. He didn't know why Gandalf, or Elrond for that matter, was letting him come along. But Legolas couldn't worry too much about that at the moment.

After the council, Legolas pulled Gandalf aside.

"Gandalf, I need your help."

"I am listening."

"Remember that twat I got in a fight with when you took me to visit that place called 'Earth'?"

"Justin Bieber?"

"Yes, that one."

"I remember," Gandalf agreed, hesitantly. "Why?"

"I need to tell him something before we go on this quest. I may never get another chance."

Gandalf looked like he didn't really want to help, but he complied. With a wave of Gandalf's staff, Justin Bieber materialized right next to Legolas. The young man looked around him, shocked and scared without a clue as to his surroundings. But then he caught sight of Legolas and smirked.

"Here to apologize for trying to hit me, Blondie?" Bieber taunted.

"Actually, no," Legolas replied, just as sassy.

Legolas pulled his arm back and punched Bieber square in the nose. The young man fell on his butt, and Gandalf teleported him back to Earth before the situation could get out of hand. Legolas turned to his old friend.

"Thank you, Gandalf. I needed that."

"Don't expect it ever again. Do you understand?" The wizard was serious, even though there was a small sparkle of amusement in his eyes.

"I understand."

"Good, now go get ready!"

And Legolas did just that.

~Thank You

A/N I hope you all liked reading this as much as I liked writing it!