Tuff

Legolas had had enough, he grabbed his bag. Who was this Katniss chick? And how had she managed to become more popular than he had? Legolas, Aragorn, and Gimli were on their way to see her. When they finally found her, she was surrounded by a crowd of fangirls. The first person who saw Legolas and his friends approaching gaped for a moment before telling her neighbor. Soon the whole crowd was looking over and Katniss was smirking smugly at the blonde Elf that was walking over to confront her.

"Come to bow to your new mistress, Leggy?" Katniss sneered.

"No. I just came to ask how you managed to become so popular."

One of the fangirls rushed forward, "She volunteered to be put into the Hunger Games and killed all but one of her opponents. But she could never kill Peeta because she loves him."

"How many opponents?"

"Twenty-two!" Katniss stated, proudly.

"I still can't believe you made it out alive!" one fangirl cried.

Legolas raised an eyebrow, "You killed twenty-two kids during the Hunger games?" Katniss nodded. "Sounds tough."

"It was."

"Honey, you got nothing on me."

Legolas pulled a file out of his bag and showed it to Katniss. There were his stats right for everyone to see. He had killed well over a thousand in his time during the War of the Ring, several hundred in each battle he'd fought. The fangirls' eyes widened and got even wider as they learned of the other things Legolas had done - such as run for weeks straight without sleep and take down a giant elephant all by himself. They all wondered why they had ever left him in the first place!

The girls swarmed Legolas, Aragorn, and Gimli. They all asked questions at once, leaving Katniss to sulk and walk away. But not before Legolas shot her a triumphant smirk.

~Thank You