Chapter 1: Unique People... ^^' And Haruhi! ^.^

*Iitaka's P.o.v*

I put on my uniform. Yes, I could afford it. I wasn't rich, but I wasn't poor either... I was... healthy?

I walked down the street with Miyoko.

"And then there was this really adorable boy! He looked as if he was eight years old!" she squealed.

"Sounds like you had an interesting first day," I said as I giggled at her story about how she met the Host Club.

"You should come with me after school!" she cheered. "They are just the strangest of people!"

"That's not nice Miyo-chan," I said as I sighed.

"G-Gomen," said Miyoko as she looked away. "I didn't mean anything by it."

I then pat her on her head... I had to reach for it though, not much... but still...

I sighed as I then smiled at her.

We then entered the school and ended up having different classes. Well, it was kind of expected seeing as I was in a different grade.

I walked down the A hall and reached classroom 2-A. I smiled and knocked first.

"Come in," said the teacher.

I opened the door and walked into the room. I could feel all of the eyes on me.

...

...

Kya! So embarrassing! >////<

"You must be the new student," said the man as he gave me a gentle smile.

"Yes, sir," I said with a smile back.

"Well," said the teacher. "Go ahead and introduce yourself."

I then blushed and turned myself around. "H-Hello," I said. "My name is Oshiro, Iitaka, and I hope we can all become good friends!"

Some of the girls squealed and giggled while the boys were most likely still trying to figure out my gender... But, hey! I'll take it!

"Tamaki, raise your hand please!" said the teacher.

A blonde male instantly shot his hand up as high as he possibly could while still managing to sit elegantly in the chair.

I blinked and then said, "Sit by him?"

"Yes," said the sensei as he smiled at me.

I nodded and walked to the empty seat.

"Hello!" cheered the boy as I soon as I sat down. "I am Suoh, Tamaki! And I am happy to make your acquaintance!"

I nodded and gave him a small smile. "I am Oshiro, Iitaka... Nice to meet you as well. You can call me Iitaka-kun."

I then looked to see a dark haired male with glasses furiously writing something in his black book.

"Hello," he said as he caught my glance. "I am Ootori, Kyoya."

"He is one of my best friends!" cheered Tamaki as he grinned.

I blinked at the two. They didn't seem like they would go together... But, none the less... "Nice to meet you Ootori-san."

"You can call me Kyoya," said Kyoya as he closed his book.

"And you can call me Tamaki," said Tamaki as he threw a charming smile my way.

I nodded and began to listen to the teacher's lecture.

I had made some new friends faster than I had thought... I wonder if Miyoko likes her bento? I made her favorite! ^.^ Can't wait to see what she has to say about it! >.<

I smiled as I walked down to the main hall. I was to meet Miyoko now that we had free time. She really wanted me to meet these Host Club gentlemen... I don't mind though! I was actually happy to make more friends.

I waved to Miyoko as I saw her coming to the main hall. She ran over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Let's go!" she giggled as we rushed down the halls.

I had never seen her so excited before! She must really like this club.

We eventually reached a music room... More exactly, abandoned music room number three.

She then opened the door and in an instant my face was swarmed with rose petals.

Then I heard a chorus of voices say, "Welcome~"

My eyes blinked open after a moment and I saw two of my classmates with other males, and the girl from the convenience store!

"Nice to see you again," said Haruhi as she looked at me a little shocked.

"Girls are a loud to be in the Host Club?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"I knew it!" exclaimed Miyoko. "I knew your motherly eyes could spot something like this!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I looked at Miyoko.

"Well," said Miyoko. "I couldn't really tell if Haruhi was a boy or a girl, so I brought you here! Being the mother, and wife, that you are and always being confused for a girl... I thought that you were the only one who I could count on for such a task!"

I blinked as I looked at Miyoko. "That's the only reason why I was brought here?"

"Yes," said Miyoko.

I felt a little hurt... But... I don't know.

"Whatever the case," said Kyoya as he pushed up his glasses. "Now that you know Haruhi's gender, Iitaka and Miyoko, you must join the host club."

"Excuse us?" questioned Miyoko and I.