Chapter 6: One Word... Apron.

*Iitaka's P.o.v*

I smiled as we arrived back at Haruhi's house. We were going to stay for dinner! I was quite happy because it meant I could spend more time with everyone!

I sat at the table with the rest of the group. We were currently drinking tea and waiting for Mr. Fujioka to arrive. I actually really wanted to meet him. According to Honey, he sounded like a really nice person.

The door to the house unlocked and swung open. "Haruhi! Father's home!" sang the man as he skipped into the room.

I looked over in awe. This person was quite pretty, even if they were actually a man.

"Ah," said Mr. Fujioka as he spotted a new face in his home. "Who is this?"

"I-I'm Oshiro, Iitaka," I said as I gave a slight bow. "I just recently joined the Host Club!"

"As the manager?" asked Renka as he sat at the table with me, still in his work clothes.

"No, sir," I said with a smile. "As a host."

"Oh, really!" exclaimed Mr. Fujioka. "You seemed far too cute to hang around these boys! Even if you are a boy yourself, you still don't seem like the type."

I blushed slightly at the cute part. "T-Thank you..."

Mr. Fujioka smiled and then got up. "I'll go change real quick."

I smiled and gave a small wave as he left. As soon as he was gone, I turned to Haruhi. "This may sound strange, but your dad is really pretty, Haruhi."

"Thank you," said Haruhi. "But, if you tell him that... He'll never let you leave, or let me hear the end of it."

"Is he more prettier than me?" asked Tamaki with a hopeful look in his eyes.

I sweatdropped. "Sorry Tamaki."

Tamaki instantly went into his emo corner phase.

I smiled and then decided to help Haruhi as she went to cook.

*Author's P.O.V*

The dining area was filled with chatter as the rest of the Host Club waited for the other two to finish with the cooking.

"Can't wait to have some more of Haruhi's cooking," said Hikaru as he smiled.

"It's the best," sang Kaoru.

"I want to try Iitaka's cooking!" cheered Honey.

"Miyoko did say that his cooking tasted good," muttered Tamaki.

"It probably does," said Kyoya as he looked out the apartment window.

After a while, the boys began to get a bit antsy.

"What's taking them so long..." muttered Hikaru as he became impatient.

"Good cooking takes time," said Tamaki. His stomach then growled. Tamaki blushed and stood to his feet. "Time to go check on them!"

The group peeked around the "corner" to see an amazing sight.

They saw Haruhi in her apron and such, but they also saw Iitaka. Iitaka was clad in a light blue apron with a panda on it that had small gloves that had panda paws. He had his long hair in a pulled back pony tail that traveled down to just below his waistline, and a cute white banda also kept his hair back.

Mori was the one who was shot in the heart by a mysterious arrow this time. Mori walked into the kitchen, ignoring the silent protestors. He then stood next to Iitaka who looked up him in surprise.

Iitaka smiled and said, "Sorry to keep you waiting! We'll be done in just a moment."

Mori nodded and pat Iitaka on the head causing the poor child to blush.

"What was that-" Iitaka was interrupted as he received a smile from the silent and tall giant.

Iitaka blinked and then said, "That's the first time I've seen you smile Mori-senpai..." Iitaka then smiled back.

Mori felt yet another tug at his heart strings and blushed slightly. This was a totally different feeling from his feelings towards Honey!

Mori then exited the kitchen and dragged Honey to the table. As soon as he sat down, he realised that he had forgotten to offer to set the table!

Mori quickly stood and turned as if his life depended on it. He rushed to the kitchen and asked if he could help. Mori received a "Thank you." from both Haruhi and Iitaka. On this day, Mori felt like he had achieved something big!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++**=**+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone, including Ranka/Ryoji, sat at the table. It was silent.

*Iitaka's P.O.V*

I wondered what the others thought of my cooking. They've been staring at mine and Haruhi's for a bit now. Maybe mine's was no good...

"Guys?" I asked. "And Mr. Fujioka?"

"Call me 'Ranka'," said Ranka. "And this looks amazing!"

I blushed. "Really?"

Ranka nodded his head. He then took a bite along with everyone else.

"SUGOI!!!!!" they all cheered.

"Thank you," said Haruhi and I as we watched the men devour the food.

The day ended with me getting a ride home from Kyoya along with everyone else, but Haruhi.

I walked into my home after waving good-bye to the car as it drove down the street. I smiled as I was greeted with silence.

'I was worried that Miyoko would actually wait for me,' I thought as I took of my shoes.

I then walked past the living room to heat gentle snores. I sighed as I walked into the room and saw Miyoko in her pajamas asleep on the couch. She had a book by her side and seemed to be out of it.

I picked the girl up and took her to her room. I then tucked her in and made sure she was snug. Wouldn't want her catching a cold! >.<

I smiled at the girl and chuckled. She really was a caring friend...