Chapter 15: Black Magic Club? How cute! =^-^=

*Iitaka's P.o.v*

I watched as a sudden figure appeared from behind a large door that had spawned out of nowhere.

I watched the cloaked figure swiftly walk across the room. It seemed quite ominus, but not bad...

"Hello," I said as the person came back into the Host Club room.

The cloaked person jumped and swerved around. I still couldn't quite see their face though.

"H-H-Hello creature of l-light..." muttered the individual as he began to fidget around.

I tilted my head to the side. I then found my eyes scanning the person over and smiled as my eyes landed on the cute cat puppet.

"Kawaii," I said as I smiled at the puppet.

Unbeknownst to me, the boy under the cloak blushed crimson.

"W-What are you saying?!" exclaimed the person as he backed away from me.

"You're friend," I said as I looked at the puppet. "Is pretty cute!"

"R-Really?" asked the boy as he revealed his dazzling blue eyes.

"Really," I said with a smile and a slight blush. His eyes were so pretty!

I then heard a loud scream.

I looked over to see Tamaki looking at me and the cloaked fellow with a face as pale as the all marble bathroom he most likely had in his house.

"What's wrong Tamaki-kun?" I asked the tall blonde as I tilted my head to the side.

"W-W-Wh-Wha-Wha-What are you doing talking with N-Ne-Nekozawa?!" Tamaki exclaimed as he hid behind Kyoya.

I smiled and said, "I saw him and decided to talk to him! Isn't his puppet just adorable!~"

Nekozawa continued to look at me in awe, while Tamaki looked at me in horror.

"Um..." said Nekozawa. "It's actually a curse doll."

I looked up at him in shock. "So it curses people?"

Nekozawa nodded.

"It only curses bad people right?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

"Sort of... Mainly people who wrong my family and I..." muttered Nekozawa.

"Eh," I hummed. "I don't know if all of the people who have wronged you have been bad... But, I'm happy to hear that you think about your family! I find that a very nice trait!"

I then smiled as I looked up at Nekozawa. He really didn't seem like a bad person at all. He was actually quite... cute!

Nekozawa nodded and muttered a soft, "Thank you..."

He really was just the sweetest thing!

I nodded and said, "Welcome! But, I was only speaking the truth!"

"Nekozawa," said a few other people in cloaks.

Nekozawa looked back at them and said, "Coming."

He then turned around and nodded his head at me.

I continued to smile as I nodded back. "See you later Nekozawa-kun."

Nekozawa blushed and said, "Yeah..."

He then shuffled back with the other cloaked figures.

I just made a new friend! ^.^

...

...

Wait, are we friends yet? I didn't quite ask him... He didn't seem to mind me though... I'll make sure to ask him next time! I'll also have to get his favorite food so I can make him a nice bento. Hmmm... I wonder what Nekozawa would like?

I was interrupted from my thoughts as Kyoya coughed lightly.

"Yes?" I asked as I noticed he was standing right in front of me.

"Iitaka-kun," Kyoya said as he gave a light smile. "Why would you frighten Tamaki like that? More importantly, what is your relationship to Nekozawa?"

"We just met today," I said with a small smile. "I also plan on becoming friends with him!"

"FRIENDS?!?!?!?!?!?!" exclaimed Tamaki. "I absolutely refuse to let you become friends with him!"

By this time, all the guest had mysteriously exited the room.

"Excuse me?" I asked as I looked at Tamaki with wide eyes.

"I refuse, and, I mean, refuse to let you become friends with Nekozawa," said Tamaki as he glared at the door from which my new robed friend had appeared.

As soon as what Tamaki said had finally registered, I let out a sigh. "You can't tell me who I can and can't be fri-"

I was interrupted as Tamaki yelled, "I refuse! You are not allowed to associate yourself with him under any circumstances!"

My eye began to twitch. I then let out another sigh. I soon held my hands together in a motherly/wife way in front of me as I smiled. "Tamaki."

"Yes?" questioned the baka tall blonde.

I then rose my hand up to my mouth and slightly covered it as I giggled. "I'm allowed to associate myself with whomever I please. I will not accept such demands and I refuse them. In fact, I despise the rather bold statement you just told me, and if you can't accept that, then I shall no longer affiliate myself with you."

I then rested my hand back on top of the other in the same pose and tilted my head to the side with a closed eyed smile still on my face. "Are we clear?"

"W-Well!" exclaimed Tamaki. "I-I... I guess we won't be talking to each other any longer!"

My eyes widened slightly at this. "F-Fine," I then said as I looked away from Tamaki.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

"Not again," said the twins as they sighed. "I thought we avoided this in the other episode, or rather chapter."

"Lovers quarrels are quite common in these types of things," said Kyoya. "Even though the supposed "main couple" still has the rest of us to worry about." Kyoya then chuckled. "The typical harem."

"I see," said the twins as they stared at Iitaka and Tamaki.