Chapter 33: Kyoya's Closet

*Iitaka's P.O.V*

I watched as Kyoya sat down. It was strange to see him without his book in hand or sitting without a laptop by his side. He looked so casual in his pajamas, but formal at the same time. It was strange, yet, I find it suiting to him.

Kyoya put an arm behind my back. It was still set on the box, but, it still felt so close.

"Um?" I said as I rose an eyebrow.

"Yes," responded Kyoya.

I sighed. How were we going to go about this? I don't know what to say... I mean, what would one say to a man who practically knows everything? Guess the usual conversations I've been having with the others will do. Now, to review the romantic awkwardness that is the other Hosts and mine with one of said Hosts.

"Mori said this and all, but, is it really, really, really true that all of the guys like me?" I asked. "Not all guys, I mean, just like the other hosts, and, well, you."

"I think that's obvious by now, Iitaka-kun," said Kyoya as he smiled and decided to take this moment to wipe his glasses.

I nodded. What else is there to talk about? It would only be awkward if I make it awkward. I mean... quiet is good right?

"I don't know why you guys want to go out with me," I began. I had to talk as much as I could. Quiet... well... I didn't like it. At least, not right now. "I have a messed up family. I'm sure you guys' families know about my grandpa and dad by now. Not to mention, I'm a guy. Also, doesn't everyone already have enough issues as is. You have your brothers, Tamaki has his strict grandma and mom, the twins have the loneliness and separation going for them, and the separation is similar when it comes to Mori and Honey. Wouldn't a male lover just add to those problems.

"I mean, you guys all prefered women, right?"

"I guess you can say we did all prefer women," said Kyoya. He had just put on his glasses. "You could say, you were our first and most likely last man."

I blushed. 'First and last man', huh? That's a bit... too much. "Um... I don't think... I deserve such... I don't know what to say." I sighed. "You got me, Kyoya."

Kyoya chuckled a little. "So, how much time do we have left?"

I looked at my watch. "A good chunk-- five minutes."

"I won't say that I'm in love with you," began Kyoya. "But, I will say that I have some feelings for you."

I nodded. "Well, I like everyone. I don't think I can give any of you a proper response right now."

"I wasn't expecting one," said Kyoya.

I nodded. I then stared into space for a minute. I don't think I'll regret whatever the outcome is of any of these moments. I don't know how this will all end, but, as long as no one gets completely hurt, than I'm fine.

"I... I just want everyone to be happy," I said as I sighed.

"But, that can't happen," said Kyoya.

I nodded. "I know."

I rested my face in my hands for a minute. I was tired. It was catching up with me now. I looked at my watch again. Three minutes left. Ten in total when I switch to Tamaki. Then, I get to sleep like a log.

I yawned. It was soft, one meant for small spaces. I looked over to Kyoya expectantly, and he yawned shortly after.

Yawning is truly contagious.

I nodded at the resolution and yawned again. I looked over to Kyoya, and yawned again. It was kind of fun. But, one can only carry so many yawns at one time.

I looked at my watch. Two minutes.

Might as well give a fellow teenage boy what he wants. Also, I'm too tired right now.

I grabbed Kyoya's shirt and went completely OOC. I kissed him for the remaining time. They were tired and small kisses, but they were kisses none the less.

I blushed as I felt Kyoya's hands wrap around my waist. He pulled me closer and I began to feel my heart pound. Kyoya deepened the kisses, and I felt a shiver run down my spine.

I opened my eyes for a bit, and instantly regretted it. The cool look was kind of expected, but jeez, why was he so intense about it?

We're just kids!

Well, that's kind of awkward considering what we're doing right now.

I blushed as I heard the locks to the door click. Kyoya pulled away from me and began fixing himself up a little. I did the same, even though I'm sure the guys were listening intently.

"Time's up," was the small sentence Mori said as he scowled at Kyoya.

That must be quite intimidating, but Kyoya was unphased.

The twins then pushed Tamaki into the closet.

"Call us if you need us to save you~" hummed the twins.