Chapter 28: Boring + Chocolate = Host Club's New Activity

*Iitaka's P.O.V*

I sat in my classroom feeling... bored. I was not feeling my best. I don't know why, I just wasn't.

Class ended and it was time for club activities. I walked down the hall as I looked out into the garden. The flowers that usually made me smile didn't even work. I continued to walk down the hall until I reached the club room. I entered and put on a smile as the guys and Haruhi greeted me.

I eventually went to sit down at my normal spot and began my job as a Host.

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°K-i-S-s-K-i-S-s-F-a-L-l-I-n-L-o-V-e~°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

It was almost the end of the day, and I couldn't wait to go home and sleep. For some reason, I felt like something was missing. I couldn't describe it, but something was truly missing and I don't know if I could get it back.

I began to pack my bag.

"That girl has been standing over there for awhile," said the twins as they looked at the door.

"I've noticed," began Kyoya. "She's been sparing glances at Iitaka for the longest."

"Huh?" I asked after hearing my name being mentioned.

I looked back as the girl jumped. She seemed to be frightened by me noticing her. In all honesty, I was frightened as well. I mean, what if this was something that took a long time and I wouldn't be able to get home!

I bit down on my bottom lip as the girl walked over. I then sighed as I thought, 'Stop being mean, Iitaka-kun. She probably really needs your help for something!'

I looked at the girl as she stood in front of me. Her face was as red as a tomato as she fiddled with her fingers. From my point of view, this looked more like a confession than asking for help. All I know is, the girl's lucky that Miyoko decided to go home right after school had ended.

"Yes?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

"Um... You see..." said the girl as she blushed even more. "I... I... Well..."

I chuckled. She was acting all kawaii and stuff. "Go on."

The girl then took a deep breath. She then said, more like shouted, "My name's Marilyn, but people call me Mary, and I would like you to help me make chocolates for this upcoming Valentine's Day!"

"Is that what you want?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

"There's this guy I like and I want to give him handmade chocolates, but I can't cook very well," explained Marilyn or Mary. "I figured since you were the Mother/Wife type maybe you could help me. Plus, I've seen you bring in homemade bentos for everyone in the Host Club and cake for Honey-senpai."

"I see..." I said as I smiled. I then realised what was missing! I keep on buying chocolate from the stores, but it's been awhile since I've made some for myself! "Okay, let's make some chocolate."

Mary grinned as she said, "Thank you!"

'Maybe I could even give some to the Host,' I thought.

"This gives me an idea!" cheered Tamaki. "Maybe we good have a chocolate making class for the ladies who need it!"

Kyoya nodded his head. "That would help to give us some extra funds for the next event."

'Just like Kyoya to turn this into a money making opportunity,' I thought as I sighed. From the exasperated look on Haruhi's face, I could tell she was thinking the same thing.